Heartbeat

-Jirou pov-

It's been almost a hour and my shoulder is dizzy.

"(Y/n) wake up"

She move off from my shoulder and rub her eye.

"What time is it?" She ask still half sleepy.

"Around 8" I said. Suddenly her eyes turn wide open.

"Class" She mumble before crawl out from bed. I gasp as I look she fall with face hit the floor and legs still on the bed.

"Fuck" she cursed. I'm surprised, she usually cursed when she is badly pissed.

I move beside her legs, look over her and ask "Are you okay?". She didn't answer just look around.

"It's 8 p.m doesn't it" she said. I nervously laugh.

She turn around, our eyes meet each other. I feel my heart skip a beat.

Our eyes locked for a few seconds before my hands slipped, make me fall right on top of her.

- (Y/n) pov -

I slowly open my eyes. I look at Kyoka.

This feeling..

It came again, the weird felling I had before.

"K-kyoka are you alive" I ask.

I feel she breath heavier before she pinned me to get off me.

Our situation make me in jail. Hands around me, legs blocking mine, eyes locking to each other, one knee between my tight. I can't move, not even strong enough to move.

We keep staring at each other until I feel my cheek turn red. I look everywhere but Kyoka and said "You're staring"

"Ah- sorry!" She said half shouted as she was shocked. She let go of my body but I don't really feel to stand up.

Not even turn my sight, only a hand move to cover my mouth.

Maybe this is felling of embarrassing

I thought for a second.

-Jirou pov-

Omg what just happened!?

I look over (Y/n) she is covering her mouth.

Is she embarrassed?

"Are you okay?" I ask a bit guilty.

"Yeah, that's weird" she said.

Wait do she mean I'm weird?! Do she mean I'm taking advantage on her?

My brain start to mess up. I don't know where I was looking until I feel something someone cupped my jaw.

"You're spacing out, are you okay?" She ask innocently.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel weird or-" I said a bit faster than usual.

"I not saying that you're weird" she said make me confused.

"I mean, I felt weird. Just something that I never felt in a while" she explained make me sigh of relief.

"You make me scare for a second"

"I'm sorry" she apologized.

"Nah, it's not your fault"

"So, why don't we go down and eat? Or I can go take some snacks. Which one you want?" She ask.

"You'll take snacks and I set-up some movies"

"Sound nice" she smile and leave.

I take my laptop and open netflix, just get anything set. After done I put my electric to where I used to and sit on the bed, waiting.