Hang out

- Jirou pov -
Today should be the day. Me and Todoroki-chan are having a hangout, just two of us.

Why? Yao-momo said it's better since Todoroki-chan is not comfortable with many people around her.

And how does Mr. Aizawa let us out? Well, I tell him my intention and Mr. Aizawa let me have a try.

For what I planned with Yao-momo, things should be fun.

But there's a thing, Todoroki-chan has been letting her hair red. Do she do that because I say it's good or she ran out of hair dye?

"Todoroki-chan are you ready?" I said while knocking on the door.

She open the door and let me in since she continues getting ready.

As she has done she look at me. She's wearing a black jacket with a white shirt inside. Also with blue ripped jean.

"Do I look okay?" She ask.

"You look more than okay" I giggle.

"Thanks?"

As two of us reach the common room I heard a familiar voice call our name.

"Jirou, Todoroki-chan!" I turn around and see Mina. Shit-

" Where are you going? Wait- let me guess. Are you going on a date?! " She said happily. I slightly blush.

" Mina stop" Yao-momo pull her back as she was close to my face. " They just want to get along " Yao-momo added and nod to me.

"Bye see you guys later!" I said while pulling Todoroki-chan out from the dorm building.

We got into the train station without making a conversation. Well, I don't have questions to ask and Todoroki-chan is really quiet type.

Once we got on the train I attack her with my question.

"Do you like arcade?" I ask while she was focusing on her phone.

"Pardon? Mind to repeat that?" She turn off her phone and look at me.

"I- I said, do you like arcade?" I got a bit nervous.

" Oh, I'll just follow. But uh.. "

I hummed as she want to say something.

" Do you mind walk at the park before we go back to the dorm? I used to do that with my friend"

" I'll love to" I smile softly. " So about your friend, you two must been close" I added.

" Yes, he's my only friend " I turn shocked.

Only?! He?

" Oh, is he your old school friend or something? "

" He's my oldest brother friend, he should be 24 now" I gasped.

24?! That's kind of old

" Oh, I didn't know you have other sibling that Todoroki-kun"

" I have 3 brother and 1 sister"

" Oh they must be nice"

" Yes, they are"

" So, uh... am it's cool living with Endeavor?" She just silent.

Am I ask the wrong question?! Shit I'm dead

"It's more like... hot" she said slowly, do she not understand my question or something?

"Oh, so uh... What your sister is like?" Well if we want to talk maybe this the only way.

" She's... Nice and sweet? I guess"