Broke up

- (Y/n) pov -
It's lunch time where I think the perfect to talk with Kaminari.

I walk over to the table, there is the Bakusquad.

"Can I have a private conversation with Kaminari?" I said like how I used to.

Kaminari got up and follow me to back off the school.

"What's up" Kaminari ask innocently.

"I want you to break up with Jirou" I said.

"Why would I? I'm the only one who love her" Kaminari smirk.

"She's coming in five" I said and walk away. Before I hide and look at Kaminari and said "Do it or I'll tell Mr. Aizawa" I said and hide inside the store.

- Jirou pov -
I got to the back of school as I got a message from an unknown number. Once I arrive I saw Denki. He look mad which make me scare.

"I want to end this shit" He said angrily. Do he really mean it?

" Good, because I'm about to do the same" I said without show any emotion.

" You-" He want to slap but stop before reaching me. Why he holding back?

He groan before leave.

Why so sudden? I thought he never let me go? Is someone forced him?

I plug one of my earphone jacks to the wall. I was right, there's two people here. One is Den- Kaminari who are walking and I don't know the other one. But, I know that people are hiding from me.

I walk closer to store and open the door. It was (Y/n), seem like she really are waiting for me to open it. We make a eyes contact before she left.

"Are you the one who ask Kaminari to do to that?" I half shouted because she already pretty far from me.

She stop, but don't answer. She just continue to walk out from my sight.

- End Of School -

- (Y/n) pov -
I was being ready to do my daily training at the training ground. Once I reached the common room the girls called me.

"Todoroki-chan we been thinking to having a sleepove-" Before Mina end her sentence I cut with "no"

"Please~" She a puppy eyes thing but I just ignore.

"Todoroki-chan stop ignoring me!" Mina shouted as I reached the door.

"She's is nothing like Todoroki-kun. I can't believe they are twin" She said slowly but I still hear it. I stun for a second.

I walk back over her and the girl with angers. My hair and flowing and covering with blue flame as I was angry.

" Don't fucking dare compare me to him" I said and walk back to the training ground.

Once I reached at the training ground I sat and think about what just happened at the dorm.

Am I really that bad? Of course I am.

I chuckled. My fire slowly fade away leaving me with my natural colour hair.

I sat for few more minutes before I know there's tears falling down to my cheek.

I wipe it and start my training. Even I'm a bit sleepy I can't skip training. I need to be better than Shoto.

- End Of Training -