Lost Pieces

- (Y/n) pov -

I wake up in kinda awkward position. I was hugging Kyoka. Her head on my neck with her arms around my waist (if you're taller then think it somewhere there)

I want to move but she hugged me tighter. I guess I can't do anything then.

God I'm hungry

As the time passes I could feel my stomach is dying but let's not focused on that.

I look at Kyoka I can't really see her face because she's so close. I could even feel her breathing on my neck.

What's is this feeling?

I felt a weird felling from the bottom of my heart. I more like happy and something people called embarrassing, maybe?

I try to reach the answer but I've no clue. Suddenly I heard Kyoka start to talk in her sleep.

"Don't come near me" I could feel her breath heavier.

"Get of me!" I try to wake her up but it didn't work. Her yelling start to got worse. Added with her leg and hand start to shaken.

"Kyoka wake up!" I half-shouted. Suddenly her movement stop.

She look up, with the tears on her eyes. I can't look on her in this situation so I hug her tighter.

"Shh.. I'm here" I whisper.

Kyoka start to sobbing and crying. "(Y/n) I'm scare..." She said between sob.

"Don't worry, if anything happen I'll be there to save you"

"I know..." She mumbled in slow tone.

After a few minutes she calmed down.

"so can we go down now. It's like 8 in the morning and I'm starving" I try to said that jokingly.

Kyoka giggle before answer with "let's go"

I wipe her tears before get off the bed. We go to the kitchen and meet the other.

"Good morning love birds~" Mina said more like teasing. Both of us don't respond.

"Good morning, sister" Shoto said while taking his soba.

"Morning, Shoto" I said without looking at him.

I walk over Yao-momo who are eating cereal.

"Anything happened last night?" She ask softly.

"Nothing happened. We just have some talk" I said while taking the cereal box.

"I'm surprised you two wake up at this hour" I just ignore, didn't know what to respond.

"I mean like our sleepover end around 1 a.m then we can count that you two hang out for like 2 hours. And, you not really a morning person" she said before gasp.

"I- I'm sorry! I didn't mean to insult or-" "I understand. I'm hungry that why I'm awake" I cut her as she start to panic and apologized

"I'm sorry" she mumble under breath but I still can heard it.

"It's not your fault" I said before continue eating my cereal.

As time passes my eyes locked at Kyoka who are sitting with Uraraka and Tsu.

She look good even we just wake up. Added with she just have a nightmare.

"Todoroki-chan you're staring at Jirou?" Yao-momo said make me out of thought.

"Hmm? Sorry, I zoned out"

"Uh.. are you staring at Jirou?" She repeat.

"Kinda. She look good, that's all"