"I know. I'm fine if you guys are happy with me being with you guys."

"But, you should know this. You should know that if you do something that even one of us don't like, we won't talk to you." He said. The sentence froze her heart. He literally shot bullets at her, very directly.

He continued, "Especially, Ji Ae. She hates it when her friends or someone she likes very much hides things from her. Even if it's not a big deal, it will be better to tell her things. I don't know if you know this, Ji Ae actually wants to know something from someone but is scared that it will ruin the atmosphere. But, I just know Ji Ae feels like that, same with normal people, I know how they are. With that being said, I got a feeling from you.." He said as he looked at her. Her heart was beating rapidly, being so nervous.

She let him continue.

"You're so mysterious..." He said looking at her. She looked at him very with a nervous face.

She gulped and said, "W-what are you saying? We are going to be late." She changed the topic. The path to her class was silent.

They finally reached the teachers office.

"Woah." The only word which escaped them.

"There are so many people like us who waits for the last day, haha." Yeon Joon snickered.

"I know right. But, there's less number of people in my class's queue than your class's queue." She said.

"Yeah. I'll just stand with you."

"Why? You should take a place in your class's queue before it extends. If not, then you won't be able to pay the fees."

"It's not a problem. In fact, I already paid my fees." He said.

"What? Then why did you come?"

"Just because. I wanted to come with you." He said.

"Whatever. But, I'll tell you something, you're just wasting your time here." She warned him.

"I'm not wasting my time though. I'll get to know you better."

"There you go. You and your questions."

"Hehe."

"How is the situation at your house?"

"Now you're asking me? What a turn of events!"

"Just answer me."

"Fine. It's all so good right now. I finally know how home feels like."

"You know how to make your lines cheesy don't you?"

"Of course! When I debut, it will be easy to capture my fans heart."

"Ooohh...Look at that confidence!"

"What about you?"

"Me? What about me?"

"When are you going to audition?"

"I was going to after the exams were over, but all these things happened, I couldn't focus on anything. I will give it soon."

"I like how you care about people around you but you should focus and care about yourself too. Put yourself as the first priority."

"Even if I don't put myself as the first priority, I don't have anyone to be as my first priority."

"What?"

"I'm going in now." She entered Soo Hee's office.

He thought: "What did she mean right now?"

Soo Hee seemed a little surprised by her entrance.