"We're off to bug the groom, Mom," Sonic tells his mother.

"We'll see you boys at the wedding!" Jules tells his son.

"And none of your running!" Sonic's mother tells her son as she adjusts her husband's bowtie. "You don't want your nice clothes all dusty!"

Sonic laughs a bit as he steps out of his home with Tails, the duo making their way to Antoine's home.

"Are you're folks that bad, Tails?" Sonic asks Tails, referring to how his own parents were acting.

"Worse!" Tails replies. "And that's why I love 'em!"

"I hear that," Sonic says and starts to mess with his best friend. "You're looking pretty sharp, man. Hoping to catch someone's eye?"

"Cut it out! I'm dressed up because that's because what we're supposed to do," Tails said with a smile before it drops. "Although... I was hoping me and Fiona one day..."

Tails trails off as he remembers what Fiona did to him a few days ago.

"Ah, forget her, man. You can do a lot better," Sonic assures the young fox as they arrive at Antoine's home. "And you've got plenty of time."

"You're tell me to slow down?" Tails asks Sonic as they enter the house.

Sonic chuckles as they walk down the stairs to see a nervous Antoine sitting on a chair with a glass of water. He was shaking and sweating as Vector the Crocodile gives him advice.

"Vector is giving advice?" Sonic asks knuckles.

"Whether Antoine wants it or not," Knuckles laughs. "Ready to be the best man?"

"I've always been "best man"," Sonic jokes. "Where's Espio?"

"He's on a mission," Knuckles informs. "He said he'd be back in time for the ceremony."

"Right," Sonic says. "And Y/n? He's not one to miss out on things like this. And I'm sure he would love to see Sally in a dress."

Knuckles laughs a bit.

"While that may be true, he said he had something important to do," the red echidna states. "Something only Merlin could help him with, he said."

Meanwhile...

With Y/n, he's seen in a suit and tie like almost everyone else. His left arm was in a thin cast as well.

He made his way to Merlin's home and found himself at his front door. He knocks a few time with his good hand, waiting for a moment until the door opens to reveal Tails' uncle.

"Oh, hello, Y/n," Merlin greets the human. "Shouldn't you be getting ready for the wedding?"

"Yeah, but... this is important," Y/n states. "I need your help with something."

Merlin hums in thought for a moment before walking back inside his house, motioning for Y/n to follow.

"Come on, then," he says. "Let us not waste time."

Smiling, Y/n walks inside Merlin's home and closes the door behind him. He looks inside, seeing that it was just like almost every other home in Knothole.

"Nice place."

"Thank you," Merlin says. "Now, what is it that you need me for?"

"Okay. So, um, I kinda have amnesia, I guess?" Y/n told Merlin. "I have some idea of who I am and what my past was, but I don't have everything."

"And I presume you think I can aid you in finding your past?" Merlin asks.

Y/n nods.

"Yes," he says. "Can you help me?"