Chapter 14 : Unification

SWOOSSHHH!

I heard a loud noise as something went past us. I didn't see it clearly though.

"Hey!!", both PF and Versatile came running. We both quickly slided away from each other, as they rushed in.

As soon as they came towards us, I heard another SWOOOSSSHHH! Something went past by me again

Something went past by me again. But this time, I saw him. It was him, Negative Satvar running with his black energies. Within a few seconds, I saw him again.

I don't know how, but his speed was just...
I could feel it. It was very very very high.

"He has started it. He is changing the Earth's rotational frequency. He is changing Time", said Vedant, terrified, as he held the Infinity in his hand.

"PF, I trust your powers. You can defeat him easily. You have the Infinity and you are the
Phoenix Fighter after all" - I tried to motivate him.

"Ok, listen.." He said but as he tried to speak, Versatile started to walk back and started repeating the actions he had done earlier.

But in reverse.

"..this is your own journey, your own fight. I can help, but it'll be better if these things are done by you, yourself. Things are going in the past. It's time you stop him. Once and for all", saying that Phoenix Fighter vanished out of the sight.

The incidents till now flashed before me. I knew what exactly had to be done. I took my old magnet device in my hand.

"Let's go" I said.
"Where are we heading?", Sejal asked as she saw all the other things changing as well.

"The place where it all started - The Navi Mumbai m-wall junction."

***

Within a few seconds, we were on the train. Yes literally ON THE TRAIN.

Where it all had started.

I took a quick look at my G-watch:
19/03/2019, 8:45 AM. Perfect.

As expected, our good old Negative Satvar came into the scene. We all 3 on the m-wall. The train at it's usual speed.

"See, you've pissed me off

"See, you've pissed me off. I was trying to help you. But it seems you are as foolish as ever", Negative Satvar roared.

He started attacking with some electric bolts aimed at me. I also started trying to shoot bolts at him, in return. The fight started.

Sejal helped me by defending me from the bolts. She would absorb the bolts and it would go down to the train instead. With each bolt, the train's speed increased.

I heard an alarm ringing.
I had heard it before. Sirens wailed.

Our fight intensified as the sparks hit each other and produced metallic sounds. In these various sounds, the sound of air rushing, I heard a faint voice.

It was my Dad yelling, "Tejas.!!!"

Then I noticed it, I saw a person climbing on the moving train. He was on the top now, he tried to keep himself stable by holding onto the handlebars.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" - He yelled

For a second or two, I felt as if heart beat my had stopped.

The voice I heard was a voice I knew very well. But, it couldn't be.. Or was it ?

That was my voice..
that was my own damn voice !

Hi everyone ! I hope you are doing fine.
Here's your phoenix_fighter7 ready to tell you that there's a next chapter coming tomorrow. Make sure you add this book to your library to get updates before everyone.
Please vote and comment. It really helps the story to get a major audience and also motivates me.

Thank you !