Chapter 5 : @itsyourheroSatvar

8:01 am

We were at Vedant's house. (The same Vedant whose follow request I accepted that day.)

Ok, so to be more clear, Vedant is the Phoenix Fighter and he is literally just 18

I told him my entire story.
I expected him to be shocked. But he appeared calm on the contrary, as if he already knew the situation.

I told him about my wish to be a superhero. He warned me about the consequences but finally relented.

"Ok, I'll give you a suit. Two Suits actually !", He said, while handing the suits to me. "I don't have anything similar to a headgear right now. So, I hope you'll manage somehow", he added.

"Yeah, well. Thanks by their way. Can I take a selfie ?" I asked. He just replied with a
why-did-I-make-you-a-superhero reaction.
"Nevermind", I gave an awkward smile.

"And if you need me, call me. Here's my number", he said as he passed me the bag. I bid farewell to the Phoenix Fighter and rushed towards my destination - home.

I jumped to the sofa and started watching the TV. Aai came in with the sanitizer and asked me to take a bath.

"Ha Aai, I'll do it. Just wait for..", I switched to a news channel. It said that, Phoenix Fighter had defeated the earlier mentioned monster with the help of another superhero.

A new one. People were already trying to name him. Lightning, The Runner, Quick toe, Flashy. I was just so excited about all this.

I quickly made an Jinxta account named @itsyourheroSatvar, and added in my bio :

"I'm fast. Fast ASF.
New one in the team.
Partners @theversatileofficial and @phoenixfighterinfinity
Feel free to DM"

Partners @theversatileofficial and @phoenixfighterinfinityFeel free to DM"

I ran to the bathroom as I noticed my phone's battery. I kept it on fast-charging and rushed to the bathroom.

"Don't take your mobile along with you", Aai warned.
"No Aai, I don't do it now. That was just one time", I said as quickly bathed and changed my clothes to my new suit, covered it with my jacket.