Chapter 4 : Fastest Fan First

I had been back home after 8 months, but it felt like only a few hours had passed since I left.

I rang the bell, my father opened the door of our house. The door of our 1 BHK flat opened.
Baba looked at me. I could see his sad face turn into a happy and shocked face.

He started to cry

He started to cry. Tears of joy filled his eyes. He hugged me tightly. Aai came to me. She was overjoyed to see me too. This all also made me feel emotional.

I looked around the house. The walls, my books, P.C. all seemed waiting for me, my parents had also missed me a lot. I guess 8 months seriously meant a lot of time.

But, that's what it feels to be back at home with your parents.

Home sweet home indeed.

***

2 days have passed since I returned from the coma. I remember what Dr.Sejal had said, something about speeded up-metabolism.
I did a quick search on the internet but couldn't understand a thing.

The thing I could notice though was my increased speed in my thinking, sensing, eating, speaking, and most importantly moving...

Running.

At high speeds, my clothes would catch fire and burn off. I would often lose control, fall off and get hurt. But it would get healed before I could notice it.

I was beginning to think that my speed power is a superpower gifted to me by someone I don't know

I was beginning to think that my speed power is a superpower gifted to me by someone I don't know. Maybe it's my Lord Mahadev's blessing, I used to think as I recalled the dream I had when the incident took place. About the opening of the third eye.

Maybe it was my destiny to wield this superpowers and fight against evil, to establish peace and justice.

It sounded so awesome !!!

I was going to post it ASAP on insta. But my fingers froze. What if..

I recalled how the it all started. Year 2016, the year when the world came to know about him..

My idol. The phoenix fighter.

Great superhero, saves people, saves world, etc etc.. You wouldn't probably know him.