Chapter 9 : Negative Satvar

The next day arrived.
I glanced at the sunrise through my window thinking about Sejal's and mine, special- 'Satvar' appointment.

I checked my Jinxta page, @itsyourheroSatvar had over 5000 followers now. I remember posting a reel of mine saying :
"Hi friends, it's me Satvar. If you need anything, you could DM me."

And my DM too was filled by messages, I could only see 999+ on the right corner. But it wasn't time for that. I called Dr.Sejal quickly.

"Hello, this is Tejas. You ready for the date?", I messed up. Again. "I mean the appointment. Quick, I'm waiting."

"Ya, ya, just give me 5 minutes. And, ha first you come here. And then we will go to your that Area-13."
"Sure, I'll be there", I said as I brushed myself up and rushed through the hallway

"Where are you going now ?", Baba smirked.
"Another appointment", I said as I exited.

We found ourselves at Area-13 again. She was wearing a jacket to conceal the suit as well. She smiled as she put on her headgear- a new helmet.

"Well you know you could

"Well you know you could.. that jacket.."
"Oh yes, it'll catch fire otherwise", she said as she removed it with such an elegance that I was flabbergasted.

{ Wrong choice of words ? Wait till you see what I say next }

"Uh, you look good in this suit. I mean the suit fits you well", I tried to compliment. I'd seen this on internet. You have to compliment girls otherwise they don't notice you.

"If your flirting session is over, can we start the practice ?", she asked sternly.
"Um yeah, I wasn't flirting. I'm sorry", I'd pissed her off. Uh oh.

"So, let's see what all you've got ", I said as I tried to recreate what I had done yesterday. Still no effect. She wasn't evading it. It just seemed like it wasn't affecting her at all.

"Ok next step", I made energy orbs in my hands. First small and hit her with that.
"That doesn't hurt me either"- She said.

"Ok now, see this", I said as I increased the energy size and smashed it through her but... "No, It still doesn't hurt" - She replied. Now I tried it multiple times, but she wouldn't feel a thing anyways.

Finally, I tried to push her, but it didn't work either. "Looks like that stability of yours really gave you some crazy powers" -I remarked.

"Looks like someone is jealous", she laughed as she kept her hand on my shoulder.

"Not me, but I'm sure someone else will", I said as I took out my phone and started the live stream.
"What ? You have a separate account for Satvar ? What's that itsyourheroSatvar ? Doesn't it sound cringe ?", she loaded me with so many questions.

We kept answering to our viewers' weird questions till we were taken aback by one.
"Are you guys a couple ? You like each other ?" - asked a viewer.

Sejal glanced towards me. I didn't know what to say. It just felt awkward at this point of time. Suddenly, I noticed something flashing behind my back on the mobile screen.

That's when, I once again heard the same sparking sound. My heart beat faster again. I looked back instantly.

I knew what was going to happen. A black hand-armour came out through the portal, and then the whole man.

He looked at me with surprise.
Sejal seemed worried. "What does he want this time ?", she whispered.
"I don't know. I don't care as well. He had hurt you last time..", I said as I confronted him. But he didn't say a word, this time.

"You aren't running away this time. You are going to pay for hurting Sejal", I said.
"I don't think we should just directl-", Sejal warned by I'd already charged towards him and smashed his chest.

If he would've been a normal guy, my hand would be covered with blood by now. But he wasn't slightly affected. He just reflected off my attack by a simple block.

He was a Satvar, like me.
And Sejal.

But, the negative one.

Hi everyone ! I hope you are doing fine.
Here's your phoenix_fighter7 ready to tell you that there's a next chapter coming tomorrow. Make sure you add this book to your library to get updates before everyone.
Please vote and comment. It really helps the story to get a major audience and also motivates me.

Thank you !