Walking into my beautiful grey/black room, I now realize how relaxing it looks any I quickly walk into my walk-in closet trying to find something to wear before I fall asleep; that's how tired I am. I scanned my clothes before sighing, realizing I've been looking at the same outfit for a while now. I rubbed my eyes and decided on some shorts and a t-shirt. Once I was dressed, I jumped on my bed, getting under the covers, sighing as my head hits the pillows to like a bunch of fluffy marshmallows on my head. I closed my eyes, letting the darkness consume me.

**********************************************************************

Waking up, I felt the urge to throw up. I rushed to the bathroom and emptied my stomach. I groaned as my throat burned from throwing up. I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth before getting ready for the day.

As I finished getting ready, I walked into Lily's room to see her sitting on the floor playing with the dolls. I got her; she looked up and smiled excitedly as she saw me. I lifted her in my arms, grinning.

"Good morning, Flower."

"Mowning, mama"   

Once I bathed her and got her ready for the day, we headed downstairs where Jessica had breakfast already set out on the table for us; we all sat down with lily next to Jessica and me next to Blaze; they Remind me of Olivia and her mates our cook made us an excellent big breakfast as she put the food in front us everyone was exited even lily I mean it's food even I get excited about food. Still, there was only one problem I had, the urge to throw up. I rushed towards the nearest bathroom near my room and emptied my stomach. I groaned, standing up before flushing the toilet and brushing my teeth again; when Blaze walked in smirking, I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Can I"

She pointed to my stomach; if you don't know, Blaze is a witch and werewolf, so she's a hybrid; she has many abilities; one of them is to see if someone's sick which is what she's doing right now she presses her ear against my stomach before gasping which turned into her squealing like a maniac.

"What?" I asked, but she wouldn't stop dancing like crazy "What is it, Blaze? Just tell me?"

"You're pregnant with twins."

"What! Are you joking? please tell me your joking." 

"I'm joking," she chuckled, looking at me

"I hate you. Do you know how far along I am"

"Yes," she said, smiling. I looked at her questionably "oh, you want to know now."

"No, I want to know tomorrow; yes, I want to know now, Blaze."

"Wow, your feisty one."

"Blaze," I whined

"Fine, your one-month-long."

I sighed, covering my face with my hands. "What am I going to do? I already have lily I can barely handle her, let alone, three kids. It's too much."

"Don't worry much; you got us; we'll be here for you every step of the way."

"Even doctor's appointments"

"Yes, even though dreadful things."

"Thanks, Blaze"

"No problem, lulu."

"DOn't call me that"

"Aww, but you look like a lulu to me."

"Anyway, Let's go tell everyone."

"oh, they know they bet it was a bug, but I bet you were pregnant."

"You bet on me."

"Yup, I just won me some sexy time with my wife," she sang out as we headed into the dining room.

Lily jumped up when she saw me; she was immediately running to me with her arms out for me to catch her. I chuckled, lifting her in my arms; she kissed my cheek, smiling before whispering, 'are you okay in my ear.

"I'm fine, flower."

"Well, tells up," Jessica stated impatiently

"Well, I'm pregnant with twins."

"What! I lost"

"Yup, sexy time for me," Blaze said, lifting Jessica in her arms and ran out of the room; luckily, all the space in this house is soundproof meaning we can't hear a thing they'll be doing. Well, I guess it's time.

"Are you ready to finally meet my family"

"Yup, I so es'ited mama."

"me too, baby; let's go."

Sorry for not writing. I'm going to try to start updating I can't make any promises, but my anxiety was messing up