Ch. 31 - The hockey game

Start from the beginning

He continues to focus on the game, unaware of her moves

He continues to focus on the game, unaware of her moves. Still sweating from the hockey game, he pulls the bottom of his red shirt up and without thinking, wipes his brow, showing a hint of fuzz on his lower abdomen. Amy continues to stare, until her friend asks her to move out of the way so she can take a shot. She stands, one arm caressing her other, still watching as he releases his wet shirt back to his waist. She walks over to the table and motions to the seat beside him. "Anyone sitting here?"

"It's all yours," he replies, returning his attention back to the football game. She sits down, one leg crossing the other in his direction, and twirls a lock of her hair as she focuses on him.

Keanu swallows the last drink of his soda and sets the glass down on the table with a clank. He stands up and walks over to Steve, shaking his hand and letting him know he is leaving. Overhearing his goodbye, Amy grabs her purse and runs over to him, touching his arm to get his attention. "You're leaving already?"

"Yeah, I need to get going."

"Did you drive?" She inquires. When he nods his head yes, she continues, "Would you mind giving me a ride home? I'm ready to leave, too."

Keanu looks at Steve and then at her friends, waiting for someone to step in. When no one does, he agrees to give her a lift to her apartment.

She buckles her seat belt as he turns the key to the ignition and starts the drive to her apartment complex. She turns her head to look out the window, elongating her neck as she caresses the V line of her sweater, slowly moving her fingers up and down her décolletage. He takes his hand off of the stick shift as they sit at a red light, caressing his lightly stubbled chin, trying not to look in her direction. Pulling into her large complex, he puts the car in park and turns to look at her.

"Thank you so much for the ride, Keane," she says, using the nickname his hockey buddies gave him years ago. She removes her fingers from her neckline and begins to dance them up and down her thigh, holding eye contact as she does. "Would you mind walking me to my door? It's a long walk and I'm still new to this place."

He places his hand back on his chin, sly smile on his face, "Uh, sure. I can do that."

"Oh thank you, Keane!" She lays her hand on his upper thigh and gives it a small squeeze. "I really appreciate it."

He looks down at the maroon nails on her hand, caressing his thigh, and then back up to her. "Sure thing." He turns the car off and walks around to her side, where she waits for him to open her door.

"You're such a gentleman." She grabs his arm before he has a chance to offer it and motions ahead. "I'm this way."

"Alright."

She doesn't tell him exactly where her apartment is in the complex until they are directly in front of it, at which point she pulls his arm in the direction of her door, pushing her key into the lock before he knows what has happened. Opening the door wide to a darkened apartment, she turns around and wraps her arms around his neck, standing on her tiptoes as she presses her breasts against him. "How can I ever thank you for your kindness?"