fortythree

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) u know what time it is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-

"Hyung, I can walk on my own you know," Hoseok complained as Yoongi helped him back up the stairs to the loft, an arm around his waist supporting most of his body weight.

"I don't want you to get hurt," Yoongi took out his keys to open the door. "The doctor said to take things easy for a while."

"I'm fine hyung. It's been two weeks and I'm almost completely healed," He looped his arms around Yoongi's waist as they walked into the loft together. He sighed at the sight of the neutral apartment. Home. After days stuck in the hospital, there was nowhere else he wanted to be.

"Hyung..." Hoseok whispered, beginning to place light kisses along the nape of Yoongi's neck. The older inadvertently sighed, leaning into the pressure of his lips. Hoseok's hands slid under the shorter man's shirt, gliding over the supple skin underneath, but Yoongi caught the hands slowly taking them away.

He turned to meet Hoseok's puzzled expression, guiding the red head's hands away from his body. "Why don't you go lie down on the couch? I'm going to make you something to eat that's not hospital food."

"Oh okay..." Hoseok frowned in slight disappointment. It had been weeks since they had last been together, and for the majority of that time, he had been longing for his boyfriend's passionate embrace. How was it that Yoongi didn't want the same?

Hoseok sat down cross-legged on the couch. A while later, Yoongi returned with a bowl of japchae for him, placing it down on the table. "Eat up baby."

"Thank you hyung," Hoseok decidedly ignored the food and scootched closer to the only thing he was hungry for. He kissed along the older man's jaw and up to his temple. "You're so good to me."

"Hobi..." Yoongi stiffened, battling his inner desires away. He genntly pushed Hoseok away. "We shouldn't."

Hoseok stared down at his lap, a wave of hurt flowing through him. "You don't want me anymore?" He mumbled, feeling foolish.

"What? Hobi no-" Yoongi panicked, his mouth falling open when he realized the assumption his boyfriend had made. He quickly took the younger back into his arms, running his hand through the boy's red locks of hair. "I always want you baby. Always."

"Then why don't you want to... you know-" He blushed, reducing his voice to a whisper, "Have sex?"

Yoongi shook his head, allowing the corners of his lips to pull upwards. "Baby- I always want you. I'm mean always. The last few weeks have been hell trying to control myself. But I don't think sex qualifies as 'taking it easy'," He cupped Hoseok's face with both hands, placing a kiss on the center of his forehead. "I'm just trying to keep you safe."