"No, no no..." I say softly so that no one can hear. I didn't want him to go. Not now. I just met him a few months ago. I didn't want him to be gone forever.

 "Hey, are you alright?" I hear a familiar Australian voice say. Was that Troye? Did I want to know? I didn't want to face him, though. I wanted to say hi and hug him, but then a nurse might sedate me. I didn't want him to see me like this.

I felt his hands try to pull me up so I can face him, but I resist it. He gives up a while after and then sits back on the seat next to me.  "Please look at me. I'm crying too because I'm scared and lonely and afraid. And that I miss someone." I don't respond. Who was that someone? His mom? Dad? Siblings? Pet? "His name's Tyler. And I love him. But he disappeared." I stop crying.

Tyler... Was this actually Troye? I felt him scoot closer. I glanced down and saw the black jumpsuit he was wearing. It was Troye. I started to smile a little, but it then faded away. I take one hand to wipe away the tear stains staining my cheek. "Y-You love him, do you?" I question shakily.

"I really did. If I was lying, I wouldn't be crying. I just want to hug him and kiss him and just smile with him." I then hesitate and hug him. I still had my head down.

"I love you too, Troye," I whisper so only I can hear him I then break the hug and look at him with a crooked smile. I hear him gasp and move away from me as far away as possible. 

"Tyler?" I nod. He then scoots closer to me and looks at my face, studying it. He was still shocked. His jaw was still dropped. I knew people were looking at us. I then felt Troye's hands on my head so my head wouldn't move out of spot.

I heard footsteps walking towards us. It was a nurse, I knew. I glanced over to her and saw her with a needle. I then pull away from his hands and I see him glance over at the nurse. "S-Sorry, Nurse Abigail. I just wanted to see if it was... Never mind." She rolls her eyes and walks away.

"I-Is it really you? A-Are you really here?" And I nod. He hugs me again. I look over to Nurse Abigail and she smiles at us hugging. I then look back at Troye and hug him, too. Tighter. "W-Why are you here? Wha—He did not... Did he diagnose you with something like bipolar or paranoia or something?"

"Paranoia. I'm not sure why... He said it was because I reached my third strike."

"Oh my God, Tyler. Why? You did nothing wrong... But... Wait... Did you make Dr. Winston mad or something?"

I didn't want to tell him it was because I fell in love with him. I knew he loved me, but I didn't want to tell him. He might be lying when he said he loved me. I knew he didn't truly tell me he did. I knew he knew it was me when he said he loved me. 

Or did he not?

"I didn't make him mad... Well I did... But there was another part that made him much angrier than talking about his dad."

"What is it, then?"

"It's that—" 

"Okay, time to go back to your ward!" Nurse Abigail yells. I see nurses walking towards their patient that they have to take back and grab them by the arm and yank them away from their friends. I see Nurse Jamison take away Troye. And Troye just shoved her away and walked much faster than her. She looked at me and looked away, catching up to Troye.

Then, my nurse came. Her name was Alyssa. She was okay. She wasn't like Nurse Jamison, though. Troye was lucky to have her. Nurse Jamison is the nicest nurse in this whole asylum.

She then grabs my arm and pulls me towards the elevator. She starts to run, making sure she catches the elevator before it closed. She made it in time and I saw Troye in it. He looks at me and smiles. I do the same.

Then, without thinking, I hug him. I hug him tight so that they can't break us apart. I start to feel tears coming out of my face again. And then I feel Troye's tear on my shoulder. I glance over at Nurse Jamison, who was smiling. Nurse Alyssa was shocked. I then closed my eyes and smiled.

"Do you have any needles on you?" I hear Nurse Alyssa say.

"Yes, but I'm not giving them to you," Nurse Jamison says back.

"Why not?"

"You seriously want to break apart their love for each other? You can tell they are in love with each other. And I don't want to break them up."

"It's in the rules—"

"Fuck the rules, Alyssa! Look at them. They're smiling. They're both happy. Troye is happy. And he has depression. This matters to me. Seeing him smile. That's all what matters to me. Seeing Troye happy. And if you want him broken up, away from his happiness, then fine. You're just making work harder on you."

I then look back at Nurse Alyssa, seeing her shocked. She was dumbfounded. Then, the elevator dings. We were finally at the floor of Ward X. It was down in the basement instead of the fifth floor. Which was weird since we had it on the fifth floor of this building. Are they moving the people of Ward X here? On the fifth floor down at the basement? B5? I then see Nurse Alyssa take my arm and try to pull me away from Troye, but I resist.

"I love you, Troye," I say before letting go. I then was pulled away from Troye. I saw him smile and look at me. I see him mouth, "I love you too, Tilly." I smile at him.

so they got moved to the basement, found each other, and fell in love

great chapter

Chapter X Question:

Who do you hate the most in this story other than Dr. Winston?

follow my sociAl media website links down below

insta: @awkwardclifford, @wallflowercamille, and @phntasia

twitter: @tbhalpacas

tumblr: @tbhmikeyy

youtube: camille handa

stay strong and ilyasfm xx

—camille