.

.

.

It's a cold night as Haru,Mikey and Seiyu walking together to Musashi Shrine for their first meeting of the year.

"Aniki, Haruchin.",call Mikey, making the sibling turn to look at the blonde-haired boy.

"Do you two agree with my decision?", asked Mikey. Seiyu and Haru were quiet for a moment before the both of them answered him.

"The first one, we will let all the members decide that.",said Seiyu.

"For the second one, it's not that bad to put them under the first division, since they asked for it themselves. And Baji agrees with it as well.",said Haru.

"And as for last one....",Seiyu said and pat Mikey's head while saying...

"You decided that. We both will back you up and support you from behind, Mikey.", said Seiyu while smiling warmly at Mikey while Haru just stared at them with a gentle smile on her face.

"Don't worry about it, Mikey. We will be there for you if anything goes wrong.",said Haru, making Mikey smile just by listening to what the both of them said to him.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

"THE FIRST MEETING OF THE YEAR !!! OF ALL MEMBERS OF THE TOKYO MANJI GANG WILL NOW BEGIN !!", shout Draken to all of the members of Toman.

"Toman and the Black Dragons faced each other in conflict. We originally had a peace agreement,but that failed. It was caused by discord between the brothers Shiba Hakkai, and Shiba Taiju. Toman clashed with the Black Dragons on Christmas, claiming victory after a hard-fought battle. Three people here today will discuss this matter with everyone.",said Draken as everyone starts to chatter among them.

"THE FIRST PERSON!! SHIBA HAKKAI, TO THE FRONT!!", shout Draken as Hakkai start to walk forward and stands in front of them all.
Hakkai looks at them for a moment before starting to speak.

"It all started with a stupid little lie I told. To keep up that little lie, I dragged my family...I dragged Toman into it. Then the problem grew bigger...resulting in the conflict between Toman and Black Dragons.", Hakkai said. "I'm responsible for all of this, everyone. I'm sorry.", said Hakkai while bowing in front of them all.

"Hakkai..."

Everyone start to chatter among them after Hakkai apologized in front of them. Suddenly a voice said.

"Don't worry about it,Hakkai! What sparks conflict in the first place is always something small,anyway!", said the Toman fifth Division Captain, Muto Yasuhiro or well known as Mucho.

"It's nothing to be blamed at all.", said Kazutora, making some of them turn to look at him.

"Besides, we beat the Black Dragons. So things ended up fine! Right,guys?!", said Smiley.

"RAISE YOUR HEAD,HAKKAI !! NOBODY'S GONNA BLAME YA, IDIOT!!", shout Baji, making all of them start to agree with his statement.

"Guys...."

"HAKKAI !! YOU'VE STILL GOT A PLACE WITH US AS THE TOKYO MANJI GANG'S SECOND DIVISION VICE-CAPTAIN!! YOU GUYS COOL WITH THAT ??!", shout Mitsuya.

"YEAHHHHH!!!!!!", they all scream as they start to shout Hakkai's name.

"The battle with Black Dragons...just saving Hakkai was worth all that trouble! Takemichi.", said Chifuyu.

"Yeahh..."

"NOW!! THE SECOND PERSON !! INUI! TO THE FRONT!!", shout Draken as Inui and Kokonoi walked forward and stand in front of them.

"Inui Seishu, from the 11th- Generation Black Dragons.",said Inui.

"Kokonoi Hajime, from the same gang.", said Kokonoi.

The appears of them two didn't give a good reaction to all of Toman.

"The 10th-Generation Black Dragons lost to Toman. Our former leader,Shiba Taiju, has retired. We have succeeded the gang as the leaders of the 11th generation.", explained Kokonoi to them all.

"And, after discussing it with Mikey... we've decided to join under Toman!", said Inui.

"Huh?"

"I assign the Black Dragons to the first division. In other words, under Baji Keisuke's command!!", said Mikey, making all of them except Baji and Kazutora, shocked with a sudden declaration.

"WHATTT?!!"

"You got this? Baji?", asked Mikey.

"I wouldn't mind at all, I accept it after all.", said Baji to Mikey.

"Baji-kun?!"

"Really, Baji-san?!"

"Yeah.", said Baji while grinning at both of his vice-captains.

"But why, Baji-kun?", asked Takemichi.

"If we're going to be part of Toman, we'd rather be with him... that is what they want.", explained Mikey to them, who still have a confused expression on their face.

"Punk! They choose this squad because of you.", said Baji to Takemichi.

"Huh? Why me?", again, Takemichi asked. Baji stared at Takemichi for a moment before he answers the boy.

"I don't know and I don't care!", said Baji as he really didn't care with what reason for Black Dragons members to choose his squad, making them look at him in disbelief and speechless.

"Glab to be here! Captain.", said Kokonoi to Baji.

"Whatever.", said Baji with a grin on his face.

"I won't ask you to trust us. Just tell us when you need us. We'll help you guys.", said Inui to them all.

As the other members start to chatter with each other regarding the Black Dragons members' issue, suddenly Draken shouts, making all of them silent.

"QUITE, EVERYONE!!"

Mikey turns to look at Haru and Seiyu. The both of them smile as Haru says...

"We got your back, Mikey.", said Haru with a smile on her face while Seiyu just nodded in agreement with what his sister said. Mikey smiles back at them and turn to walk to the front of people.

"Lastly, I want to talk about something involving the Christmas conflict.",said Mikey in his serious tone.

"Mikey-kun?"

"Tetta Kisaki!!", call Mikey.

"Yes!"

"You're fired.", said Mikey with his expressionless face, looking down at Kisaki. Kisaki and Takemichi were shocked as they heard what Mikey just said while Baji and Kazutora grinning in satisfied with the results. Haru and Seiyu just looking at the scene in front of them with a cold stare while smirking.