"Did you mean by this thing?", asked Mikey while pointing at the wooden plagues in Haru's hand with a smile on his face, together with Haru showing Takemichi wooden plagues.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!", Takemichi screaming in panic. "Please give that back!!", said Takemichi while walking closer to Mikey and Haru.

"Haha. You look pretty desperate.", said Mikey.

"Here you go, Takemichi.",said Haru while giving back the wooden plagues to Takemichi.

"Yo! Did your wish got exposed?",said Seiyu while coming closer to them with others.

"ANIKI!!", Takemichi shout as he flustered with Seiyu's tease.

Suddenly they all heard screaming from some people around the crowd.

"10 SECONDS TILL THE NEW YEAR!!", shout a certain person.

"Everyone! Let's jump together!!",shout Mikey while smiling at them all.

"Huh?! What?", Takemichi who is still confused with what Mikey just said while Seiyu just smiling together with Eiji beside him,looking at the scene in front of them.

"In Three!!",shout Draken.

"Two!!"

"One!!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!",shout all of them in joy.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

As they overlook the city at night. Hanma remarks that he never expected Takemichi to pull off what happened on Christmas night.

"I never expected Takemichi to pull that off.",said Hanma.

"But it won't end here.",said Kisaki as he looks down at the city. "I thought I might have a chance to pull up everything after those two decide to leave Toman. Unlucky those bastards, Baji and Kazutora got them back.",said Kisaki in a pissed tone when recalled back what Baji and Kazutora did.

"You mean aniki and his sister?",asked Hanma.

"Yeah. And since when did you start to call that guy 'aniki' ?", asked Kisaki.

"Since he starts to join Vahalla before.",said Hanma with a grin on his face. "Kisaki, if you trying to do funny things with aniki, better you stop. Aniki is not someone that you can easily control whatever you want.",said Hanma, advising Kisaki.

"I know. I already knew that I can't control him. He's sharp.", said Kisaki.

"Aniki and his sister. They're like a guardian to Toman. Keeping everything together, so things wouldn't be ended badly.", said Hanma.

"Guardian huh....I wonder what would happen...if one of that guardian was down?", said Kisaki, while grinning evilly, thinking of some plans for the outcome.

.

.

.

.

.

.