Once school done I reach the dorm. Change into my normal cloth before laying on the bed. Eyes locked at the shilling.

I open the door once I heard a knock.

"What's wrong Yao-momo?" I ask calmly.

"I just want to check on you, may I come in?" She ask and I slowly nodded.

She got in and sit on the bed, beside me. She checked on my cheek.

"I never know Endeavor can be this bad" She sighed.

"Todoroki-kun tell me that your father really play favorite. I'm sorry that you got treat that bad"

Why she's sorry? It's not her fault at all.

"I'm already used to it" I said.

She help me with anything she can before pull the blanket to cover my body.

"Get some rest. I'll be back in few hours" I nodded.

She closed the door and I started to look at shilling again.

Not even a hour later I heard a knock. I open the door and suddenly Kyoka hugged me. It take few seconds for my brain to load what's happening.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to kick you out last night. I was... My brain was messed up. I don't what happened to me!" She said

I slowly hug her back.

After we break the hug she sit on the bed.

Her hand slow reach my cheek. Once our skin touched I hissed as it's hurt.

"I thought Todoroki-kun was joking" she said slowly.

Even it's a bit weird. I mean, things going so fast. How can I just let her in like nothing happened last night.

I rub my face on her hand softly, enjoy her touch.

I can say Kyoka is turning red but I don't what should I do with that.

"C-can you help me with something?"  I said and she quickly say 'sure'

"Yao-momo ask me to rest but I have problem to sleep" she didn't respond, not even know what can she do.

"Can you sing a few song?" I added make her understand.

Clearly can see is a bit embarrassing but still agreed.

As she singing a few song I start to feel a bit sleepy since I didn't sleep since last night.

My hand slowly reached hers, small smile appear on my tired face. Her small hand holding mine. Last thing I saw was her soft smile before I close my eyes slowly fall asleep.

My eyes slowly open as I heard a familiar voice calling my name in whisper.

I saw Yao-momo waking me up but in cautioun, why?

I scanned my surroundings. Kyoka is in my arm, peacefully sleeping.

I slow wake up don't want to wake her up. Well Yao-momo is a straight person. She will force to eat since I was injured.

As I got off the bed I feel a hand pulling mine. I turn my side the purple-haired girl, who got up slowly still half asleep.

"Where are you going?" She ask.

"I'm sorry Jirou, I didn't mean to interrupt you two but Todoroki-chan need to eat for fast recovery" Calm like always but mixing with sorry tone.

"Do you want to wait here or come along?" I ask.

"I'll go" She said, still a sleepy.

We holding hand on our way to the kitchen. Not even care what people say. As we reach the kitchen. Yao-momo prepared to bowl of soup for both of us.

"Bakugo-san help me with soup, hope you enjoy!" She said happily.

We eat it passionately since both of us not planning on choking in front of each other.

"How does it taste?" Yao-momo ask, smile never leave the face as how kind she is.

"Wonderful" I said.

Once we done we thanks to her and head back to my room.

Before we enter the elevator, we meet Mina and Kirishima.

"Oh- lovebirds!" Her hands on Kirishima arm as she was exciting.

I wave at them and said "Hope you like your date" both of them stop doing anything as they where shock in embarrassing way.

Me and Kyoka and got bad to the room. Suddenly I realise she wearing a quite oversized hoodie.

As we sat on the bed my hands slip her sleeve. Her hand cover in bandage make me panic.

"Kyoka.." I look at her and she start to cry.

I hug her and said "It's okay"

I give her a close look to my wrist. Behind the burn scar, clearly can see a barcode. Difference size between line.

"See, it's okay" I said and she start to calm down.

"Sorry" She mumbled.

"No, it's fine" both of us stay in that position for a while.

Once we done we plan things like usual. Mostly homework, movie, a hang out with the other or maybe just listening to her vocalic- no, angelic voice while she's playing her electric guitar which I never bored.

Even it's was the same song she played everyday but hearing her angelic voice really make me melted.

That's where I know, I love her. Not just because of her angelic voice or how skillful her fingers on her electric guitar.

Also are her face, the way she sing is calmness version of her. She might be Abit embarrassed but still try remain calm.

Added with how a body languages, when she play with those jack when she is nervous. When she cover her mouth while laugh over our classmates stupid joke.

But sometimes not that, it's because it her. Kyoka Jirou that I saved. The first person I ever try to soft with. The person who making  feel like how I'm used to.

I've dreaming how my life with her. Happy? Maybe ansty? But mostly just a positive things.

Dreaming how happy my life is, hearing to her angelic voice every day, calling my name as she need me with something.

Kissing my cheek when we separated. Added with "good luck" or "I'll see you later" which make me gonna miss her more.

But my imagination turn to dust as I suddenly remembered she have a crush, a crush on her classmates.

Maybe I was so dead in love? The book that Yao-momo suggest just really clear my mind from clueless felling.

How can I be so happy but all things broken as I remember it. Obviously is not me. I'm sure she straight. Even she's not, she would choose Yao-momo than me.

Why? Easy.

I have a cursed quirk, not to mention with my arrogant attitude. Even if I change I'm already late.

How can I make things back to how it was when she's finally with people she love. I just gonna get hurt again, and again.

Kyoka seem notice on my sudden change, she ask a few time but I just changed the topic. I can't let her know, it might be embarrassing.