Its a long story

"What the hell?" A low voice asked.
I whipped my head around and saw , standing in all his glory, The Blade.
"Its a long story, can we just get in the car?"  Rude I know but I don't want him worried (he isn't don't worry) before we even got to work. He looked at me with a cautious stare and slowly said OK. We walked to the car and drove off.

His car was really nice inside. Leather seats, clean footwear, shiny dashboard. Real smooth. A sudden stop jerked me out my thoughts.
"What the fuck dude?! Your a shitty driver!" I yell. He looks over with a exasperated expression.
"Get out."
I scramble out the car and run upstairs, leaving The Blade in the car.

I run into the elevator and into the offices. The Blade walks out one of the doors talking to Philza. Holding a cup of coffee. What .the. fuck.
"How?!" I yell.
Blade looks over at me in disdain.
"What?" He then walks off.
I stare after him in shock.
"Hey mate," Philza says, "let's see how neat your hand writing is."
We walked to my supposed office and on the desk was a whole stack of papers.
"You'll find most of those reports are for Whisper, he doesn't really like reports and paper work. Blade is more on tip so you'll only get a couple ones from him." Wow. That was a lot of information.

He walked out and I sat down , and started to write. However. My dislocated arm was still throbbing, so My hand writing wasn't the neatest.

It had been about an hour when Whisper burst into the room. We both froze. I had realised that we weren't on the friendliest of terms, in and out of the vigilante costume.
"Whats up?" I ask, like the polite little boy I am.
"Nothing. What are you doing here?"
"I work here, what are you doing here?"
"I live here." Putting emphasis on the word live really made me reconsider my life choices. I put my head down and continue slowly writing.
"Your writing looks like shit." Lanky fucker.
"Well maybe if you did your own reports then I wouldn't be doing this." Eh if I loose this job at least I'm going out with sass. He looked at me in shock.
" shut up" he said menacingly. Suddenly I was compelled to shut up. However I am a bug man and will not listen.
"Nah, go away now." He looked at me in confusion and walked off.
"Dumb bitch." I mutter.

"there is an intruder in the building. It looks like Ender the Vigilante."
My head shot up. I'd Ender was here than Honey Bee would be here to. I quickly ran out the office and bumped into Philza.
"Whats happening?" I ask, trying my best to look panicked.
"Its alright mate, vigilantes have just breached the security," as if that would calm me down.
"Oh OK," I say, once again pretending to be calmed down.
"Should I just go back to work then?"
"Yeah mate, it'll be fine."
I walk back to my office and sit down.
Why  would Tubbo decide to breach the highest security place in the whole of Essempe? Whilst dragging Ranboo into it? It didn't make sense. They also didn't tell me about it so...

Smashing could be heard around the building. What a great first day. It's almost ironic that this is how almost every first day of work goes. (Stop breaking the fourth wall)
Shouting could be heard from around the building. That's not Tubbo and Ranboo. If Tubbo was alone then it may be, however if Ranboo was with him then there would be no shouting.
So now I'm concerned.  What was happening?

I ran outside and down the stairs. Fuck what Philza said. I sprinted down the stairs and bumped into a tall figure. Clad in purple and black. Ranboob.
"Why is there screaming?????" I ask
"Something went wrong," they say panickedly ," another villain or vigilante is here."
I mull that over, and the end results are bad. Really bad.
"Schlatt." I Whisper. Along shot but still possible. My face drains of colour.
"You need to get Tubbo  and go, I don't care what you were here for. You need to go now." I say, my face as serious as Ranboo  had ever seen it.
They nod and run off.

I fall to the ground. Schlatt may be in the building. He would be so close. So close to getting the two escaped experiments. The two people who could take over the world if their powers were harnessed. I can't let that happen. I get up and run down the remaining stairs. I will let schlatt get Tubbo overy dead body.

===========

"Promise we will always stick together ?" Tubbo asks. Brown eyes big and staring.
"Always."

==========

I reached the bottom floor and saw chaos. Chairs were upturned, the front desk was nothing more then a few pieces of wood. Like seriously who makes a desk out of wood? Fires blazed in every corner. Eh not good but could be worse.
OK definitely worse. I saw Tubs lying, seemingly unconscious.  Yeah not good. I run over before getting tackled.
"What are you doing here orphan?" A gravelly voice asked.
"OK,  first I'm not an orphan and second did you expect me to stay holed up in a room whilst a villain attacked?"
"There is no villain its vigilantes!"
"No these vigilantes patrol my area, and they don't cause damage. There . Is . A . Villain."
He looks at me in shock. The wheels turning in his head.
"Holy shit your right." He looks up at me, boar mask covering most emotions. However you could see a slight bit of fear.
"Now do your fucking job and save people." I say, voice laced with venom. He nods frantically and runs off. I take this as my cue to run over to the still figure of my ✨bestie✨. I turn him over onto his side (recovery posistion y'know?)  and checked if he was breathing. Eh slightly. Good enough.
"GET AWAY FROM HIM GREMLIN CHILD, HE US DANGEROUS!" A melodic voice rang out. I obviously ignored it because I'm poggers.
"What are you doing?" The voice was right behind me now.
You see, leaning over an illegal vigilante, trying to save them isn't a good look.
"Eh, it's a long story."