New villain on the rise

I accidentally published the last one so sorry if it seemed unfinished

The X ray was done and I am quite honest i think i butchered the interview. I kicked a innocent rock on the side walk with my head down. Oh Tubs is gonna be so mad at me. Technically its Henry's fault but he wont believe me.

"Oof" i fall back and land on my bum -not very poggers but what can you do.
"Wth man, look where your going," I say with a scowl on my face. He looked down at me with a blank stare. I couldn't really tell because he had big white goggles on. He frowned and carried on walked , mushroom earrings swinging with each step. I shook my head and carried on walking, better to not get into a useless argument.

A bit further down the street I fell over ; however i was caught this time. A warm hand was wrapped around my bicep, preventing me from landing on the street. A guy with black hair which was pulled back by a bandana looked down at me with a smile.
"Sorry about that" he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.
"Its chill dude." I say, smirking a little. We carried on down the street. No one stopped for too long around this part if town, unless you wanted to get killed or kidnapped.
It wasn't a very safe area to live .

When I got home I yelled at the top of my lungs
"Tubbso I'm home did ya miss me???!!!"
He hurried down stairs with a worried look on his face,
"Are you alright?" There was a panicked look in his eyes that I couldn't place. I nodded my head slowly with a questioning look in my eyes. He seemed to pick up on that and showed me a computer screen.
'Schlatt escaped prison and starting up a new child experimentation unit's
My breath hitched and tears clouded my vision. I couldn't go back there. I couldn't ,no, wouldn't  let tubbo back into this crazy mans clutches. Not when we worked so hard. The edges of my vision went a fuzzy balck and I faintly recognised someone calling my name. I passed out.

--------
---------
'Tommy cmon ! ' A little boy with goat ears and small horn stumps reached out his hand. A flower crown lay upon his brown hair, the flowers attracting bees.
'Tubbo there are bees again!' It sounded whiny but I was 4.
Tubbo giggled,' I like the bees though Tom's,'
'BOYS COME INSIDE!'
We both stiffened at the voice.

'PLEASE STOP!' I looked down at Tubbo who was curled up in a bloody ball.
'Willing to co operate?' I nodded feebly.  A red syrum was injected into my neck and immediately I felt my muscles contracting with pain. My voice was loud enough for the whole facility to hear. I screamed and screamed and screamed. No one came to help me. Tubbo looked up, his brown eyes welled up with tears. My back tore open as bloody crimson wings tore out .
I was officially a hybrid of a hybrid. Now along with my raccoon features I had a pair of snowy white angel wings to go with it. Big fat tears rolled down my checks from the pain. I was 9.

I watched as they cut open my best friend.
I watched as the killed my room mates.
I listened as the tortured my best friend.
I smelt when the burnt my feathers.
I cried when they experimented on me.
I felt as they plunged their knives into me in the name of science.
I lost hope as no one came to save me.

'How are my two favourite boys?'
We both glared at him. His big ram horns curling around his ears did nothing to dampen our veiws on him. Hee looked like the devil re incranated .
'Tsk tsk tsk, that's now way to treat you father now , is it?' I spat at his feet. He looked down at me with and expression of pure disgust. His expensive pointed shoes came into contact with my rubs. I doubled over as I heard a sickening crack of bones breaking.
'Look what you made me do,' honey dripped from his tongue,'I'm sorry Toms'
I flinched at the nickname. He knows only Tubbo calls me that. A sneer and glower rested on my face.

-------
--------

I woke up in a cold sweat. It was dark outside so I presumed I passed out. Tubbo was sleeping peacefully besides me, breathing steadily whilst my own breathing was erratic and irregular. I pulled on my vigilante gear and climbed out the window.