Internship POG?

"Waaaaaakeeee up Tommyyyyyyy"
Tubbo is so clingy. I roll my eyes and heave myself out of bed. This is what vigilantating does to you, makes your bones creaky.
"What are you doing up at this ungodly hour?" I ask , yawning whilst stretching.
"Its 12pm Toms, and you have a job interview at 1," Tubbo tells me with a blank stare.
"Jesus Tubbo, wanna leave it a bit later?" I say, sarcasm dripping off my tongue.
"Its half hour train journey quit your moaning" I sigh as he doesn't understand the greatness of Tommyinnit.

"SHIT TUBBO I'M LATE, IM GONNA MISS THE FUCKING BUS!"
"You should have gotten out of the bathroom quicker then," he says, peering over his book with one eyebrow raised.
"You should get a job," I mumble
"Tommy. I look to much like him, you know that,"
"I know Tubso."

Looking up at the Heros HQ the first thought that crossed my mind was
'Damn this place is shiny'
My raccoon instincts wanted to just steal the whole building.
'Well here goes nothing' I thought, and with that I pushed the GLASS door open. Who makes their doors out of glass unless they are inviting criminals over?

"H-hey I'm here for the internship?" I say , rubbing the back of my head nervously
"Theseus Innit?"
"Yup that's me"
The receptionist looks at me with disgust filled eyes.
"Here you go," she say. Handing me my pass with a sneer. Her hand literally barely brushed mine and the this bitch pulls her hand back like a burnt her?!
I do look a bit scruffy but that's besides the point.
"Thanks "
I walk to the elevator feeling eyes on me.
"WAIT HOLD THE DOOR!" A bright orange head flies into the elevator with me.
"Uhh hi?" Yup. Definitely a furry.
"Thanks , I thought you were gonna leave it there" he says between breathes.
"Nah I'm not a jerk."
He had orange fox
ears and a wagging tail.
"I'm Fundy "
"I'm tommy"
I step out the elevator and onto floor 69 (mature) to be met with a waiting room. There was so many well dressed people sitting with a posture I could only dream of.

I walk to an end seat and make myself comfy as I am most confident that it will be a long wait.
"Hey" a tall lanky bitch with a maroon beanie and a oversized yellow sweater came up to me and sat next to me. I thought he looked familiar but I brushed it off as I just thought he had one of those faces.
"Whattup bitch boy," I said, oozing testosterone (no)
"That's not my name gremlin child "
"Oh sorry royal one , who didn't actually tell me their fucking name , I should of just guessed what it is,"
He looks at me like I'm a weirdo and then bursts out laughing.
"Don't laugh at my masculinity bitch boy!"
"If you don't want me to laugh at you, then don't say dumb shit like that," beanie man (who looked homeless) said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"It wasn't dumb, your just weird champ."
He looked at me like he was constipated.
"Do you need The-Ro-Pay big man," I say with a sympathetic look on my face.

"Theseus Innit go to room 2 for you interview"
I left the bitch boy and walked to said room. Behind the massive desk PHILZA fucking MINECRFAT was sat. I'm not a fanboy, but he is just too poggers not to love.
"Hello Theseus, why do you want the job?"
"Just Tommy is fine, and honestly? I need the money,"
"Thank you for your honesty Tommy, how would you say you handle stressful situations?"
"Gonna be honest, not well but I cope"
He laughed at that.

Did I mention this massive building has a snitching AI? Well it does.

"Angel of Death it seems Theseus has to cracked ribs and a sprained wrist"
There it is. The reason I am so not getting the job.
"Fucking snitch."

Cliffhanger? Not me.