Truth Of The Heart

Start from the beginning

Sally blushes a bit as she rubs her arm, making Y/n smile at her as he unfolds his arms from his chest.

"I really appreciate it, Sal," the human says as he walks up to the princess. "With help from someone like you, I'm sure this will all be figured out in no time."

"Someone like me?" Sally questions with a playful smirk. "And what may that just mean, Y/n?"

"Oh, you know..." Y/n's cheeks slightly heat up as he rubs the back of his head. "Smart, talented, funny... pretty..."

He said the last part quietly so Sally couldn't hear him, but she did as her cheeks flushed a bit as well.

"Thanks, Y/n."

She smiles up at Y/n who smiles back at the chipmunk.

'Come on... do it!' Sally thought to herself as she starred at Y/n. 'You're a princess, dammit! Just ask him!'

Taking a deep breathe, Sally steps a bit closer to Y/n nervously.

"So, Y/n..."

"Yeah?" the human responds.

"I was wondering... if you had any free time, maybe we could hang ou--" Sally was cutoff when Y/n pulls her behind him.

"WATCH OUT!"

He creates a shield with his Energy Rings which was empowered by the Chaos Gem, blocking a lightning bolt-styled blast of energy which makes them slide back a bit from the force.

"What was that?!" Sally asks in shock.

"Not you again," Y/n growled as he lowered his shield.

He looked into the forest shrubbery just as a familiar laugh was heard, twigs snapping as a pair of heavy footsteps were heard nearing the pair.

"How cute! You two are just adorable together!" a familiar voice says as clapping follows. "And good reflexes, by the way. Heheh. You're definitely a little better than last time, me."

The attacker steps out of the shadows to reveal himself with a big, shark-like grin on his face.

"Anarchy," Y/n growls.

"Sup, me? Missed you?" Anarchy asks Y/n with a crazy laugh following. "Man, the readers must hate me since I'm making some parts hard to read!"

(Not as much as I hate you.)

"Oh, chin up, Shallot!" Anarchy says to the air. "You'll come around."

"God, I forgot how annoying you were," Y/n states.

"Part of my charm, me!"

Anarchy grins as Y/n turns to Sally.

"Go get backup," he tells her. "If he's here, then so is Scourge."

"But what about you?" Sally asks her friend in concern.

"I'll hold him off!" Y/n says as his eyes glow green. "You go and--WHOA!"

A blur of purple takes him away from Sally, Y/n's very own Anti being the one who grabbed him.

"You guys are so boring!" he states. "All talk and no action!"

He stops running and throws Y/n at a tree, the human crashing through it and falling to the ground.

"Come on! I want a good fight this time!"

Y/n growls as he stands to his feet, rubbing the dirt that was plastered on his cheek.

"Wanna fight?" Y/n asked and got into a fight stance, his eyes glowing emerald green. "Then I'll give you one!"