chapter 34

Sades pov.

It has been four long amazing months since I gave birth to my sons . Thomas starts school in two weeks I'm not ready . Able is going to third grade my sons are getting so big .

I still sing I do karaoke nights but I had to make a living for my children me and Jax just as Jax does for us so after threatening to kill the principal if I didn't become a teacher I finally got the ok .

I'm a kindergarten teacher I start my job in two weeks . Jax has been the best father and boyfriend . For two months while Able and Thomas didn't have to go to school we spent family time .

Of course Jaxon had to do his thing with the club and all but we still made days to just have it be us . For two weeks we went camping . Then the pool to the movie theaters . Jaxon even set up a picnic .

It had been perfect although Jaxon has been quiet about the club to me . Lucas tells me not to worry my kids call Lucas Alec Dom and Chase uncle so I consider them my brother's .

So half of the time when Jax is gone Remington or the boys from the club or Lucas and the three musketeers come . I enjoy it Happy smiled for the first time and it was because I found out more about his life .

I invited his sister Bliss Lowman no one knew he had a sister but I did some digging . We became best friends it was good to have a girl to talk to . Oh and she became Lucas girlfriend .

I know alot has happened but so far its been the perfect summer . I was in the garage looking through stuff . I needed to find out why Jax has been so secretive so I am starting here since no one will talk .

Thomas and Able where with Bliss and Cameron and Colton where with Neeta Jax was off doing his thing so I was off doing my thing .

I sighed taking off my leather jacket and tied my hair up in a ponytail . I walked to the first box i seen . I pulled out an envelope filled with pictures .