Suga - Saved || When a Caring Mafia Saves You Twice

Начните с самого начала

--------------------------

I woke up with sunlight hitting my eyes. I felt my head throbbing. I got up examining the unfamiliar surrounding.

This isn't my house. I thought. I couldn't remember what happened the night before. I wasn't drunk, was I? I don't remember drinking alcohol. I couldn't remember anything at all.

"Ah good, you're awake." A man behind me spoke. He held a glass of water and placed it beside the table next to the couch. I stood up terrified.

"It's okay. I'm not a bad person to people who seem nice. I took you to my place because you almost got into a bad ending." And then it hit me. I was out very late with a gang trying to mess with me.

I sat down on his couch without still saying anything. I was speechless. But I should appreciate his action right?

"Uh, thanks," I spoke softly.

He smiled and moved the glass of water nearer to me. I took a sip before putting it back on the table.

"Suga-imnida. (I'm Suga.)"

"Y/N." He nodded as I stood up.

"I-I need t-to g-go." I stuttered before reaching for my bag and standing up. He nodded once again and escorted me home.

"Word of warning. Don't go out at night. Stay safe." He spoke and nodded for the last time at the front of my door. I bowed and said thanks before he walked away.

I went inside my apartment and went straight for my bed and laid on it. I reached for my bag to get my phone. If it's past noon I'm gonna get into trouble at work again. I looked at the time but then a paper was attached to the screen of my phone.

"Stay safe. Call me, I want to know you more. *phone number* -Suga 슈가" It wrote. I smiled. Hm, I guess I'm about to have a new friend then. I dialled his number and called him. After a few rings, he picked up.

"What?" He said rather coldly.

"Well, your note says to call you. You don't have to be so cold. Aish." I talked back.

"Ah, it's you. Hm, I did say that." He said. There was silence for a few seconds before he spoke again.

"Tell me where you work. I'll pick you up from now on. Just to make sure you don't get involved with another hellhole." I got a bit taken aback by his statement.

"Um, I barely know you. Why would I tell you where I work?"

"Understandable. Even if you don't tell me, I'll find out eventually. I have my ways." He said with a chuckle. I got goosebumps.

"What do you mean?" I was getting nervous, but I did my best to sound normal.

"Dearie, I'm a Mafia. I have men and I have my ways. And since, you got involved with me, and people saw us last night on the streets, you have no choice but to stick with me. It's the only way I can protect you and make sure you're safe. I have enemies everywhere, not to mention those thugs every night who bother me. I just wanna make sure you're safe. But, if you don't want to, I'm fine with that, your choice. But word of warning, it would be very dangerous from now on. Just ask the previous people who said no to me. Guess where they are now. Hint: they're no longer here on Earth." I gulped. I don't wanna be in danger, and obviously not ready to die yet.