"Yo, you're high-spirited today too" Iruma went towards Clara who cheered.

"Yeah! High-spirited today! Tomorrow! High-spirited always!"

"That's how Clara should be" Iruma placed his hand on Clara's head making her freeze in surprise before stuttering out a 'yes!'.

"Gramps. Carriage" Iruma ordered to Sullivan who obeyed his grandson's command and summoned the carriage.

"Today's a little chilly, so I warmed up the seats!~" Sullivan said, glad that Iruma was finally going to use the carriage along with his brother as he hopes their quarrel this morning were to be resolved if the two were to be with each other.

"Thanks, Gramps" Iruma went inside and sat down next to Belphie who clicked his tongue.

"Tch. You're taking the carriage today?" Belphie asked, his morning had not been great today and he's already irritated and tired.

"Hm yeah. Got a problem? You can walk to school if you want" Iruma suggested earning an eye roll from his brother.

"Not getting on?" Iruma asked Clara and Asmodeus who remained outside questioning the sudden change in Iruma's nature.

Outside, standing near the gate watching the carriage rush away was the Headmaster bouncing happily, seeming to have forgotten the shock from Iruma's behavior as he cheers for his grandson who had finally made use of the carriage.

"Headmaster" Opera sighed.

--------

The ride towards school was sort of awkward for Clara and Asmodeus as they sat next to each other, eyes darting from one brother to the other who sat across from them.

Both brothers were looking outside the windows looking uninterested.

At this moment, Clara and Asmodeus noticed the similarities between the two but they kept quiet until the carriage had stopped and they arrived at Babyls.

Belphie had immediately separated from the three the moment he noticed the wide curious eyes of the demons who came to see both the headmaster's grandsons ride the carriage. He was not going to be part of the center of attention today.

The shock Belphie felt had now ceased and what remained was annoyance. He wasn't annoyed by Iruma, he was annoyed by his sudden change of attitude.

But he was certain that a third party had played a part in this just like what happened to Ameri. So Belphie concluded that he will find whoever it is and beat them black and blue.

Belphie dropped his bag on his table with a click of his tongue, Kerori flinching at the sound.

"Are you alright Belphie?" Sabnock asked wondering what made him so irritated.

"Yeah what's with the attitude?" Jazz chined in with his usual smirk.

"I'm not the one you should be asking that" Belphie answered making Jazz raise his arm from his pockets signifying that he'll back off.

"What do you mean by that Belphie?" Sabnock asked again.

And as if on cue, Iruma barged in the room and seated himself, Clara and Asmodeus immediately doing his wishes as they took out snacks and started massaging his shoulders as Iruma took out his phone and scrolled on it, while having his feet on the table.