--------

Breakfast was quiet save for the noises of Sullivan's sobbing and the clicking of Iruma's constant gnawing on the spoon.

"Aren't there any interesting articles?" Iruma questioned as he reads through Babyls' school newspaper.

"The Netherworld's legacy, 'Royal One', huh?" He muttered as he had found an article that caught his interest.

"More" Iruma held the plate out to Opera whose hands were shaking as they took away the plate, flinching along with Sullivan when they heard a clink from the spoon and Iruma's teeth.

It was a sight to see. The red-haired demon who was known to be calm, collected, and seemed to be unfazed by everything was trembling as they slowly walked over to the great archduke whose tears streamed endlessly.

"How...could this be?" Opera asked.

"Until yesterday, he was such a good kid. Iruma-kun has been led astray by the student council!" Sullivan cried out.

"This must be an adverse reaction after being overworked by their training! I'm going to report them!"

"You're the headmaster of the school tch" Belphie's mood had been heavily affected by Iruma's behavior that he couldn't help but snarl and click his tongue.

"Hm yeah. But are you going to keep staring at me like that? It's creeping me out" Iruma stated.

"I wouldn't be staring at you like this if you hadn't acted like that"

"Tch annoying"

And for the first time in their life, the two brothers glaring gazes clashed against each other, sparks of lightning and sounds of thunder igniting between them. This just made their grandfather weep even more.

"Belphie-kun and Iruma-kun have given in to their delinquent behaviors! I want my grandsons back to normal!"

"Shut up! Old man!" Belphie and Iruma yelled at Sullivan who sobbed even more before turning back to each other, eyes narrowed down, even more, challenging the other to back down.

Fortunately, it didn't come to the point where they were going to rip each other's throats out as Iruma's loyal friends' cheers were heard from outside, breaking the staring contest the two had who humphed and turned away from each other.

~

"Iruma-sama!"

"Iruma-chi!"

Asmodeus and Clara were greeted by the gates as they saw Iruma walk towards them.

"Good morning! Good morning!"

"I have come to fetch you"

They said before Iruma held out his bag towards Asmodeus, who accepted it looking surprised.

"You wanted to carry it, right? There you go" Iruma stated making Asmodeus brighten up and sparkle, hugging the bag as he thought about the privilege he had been given.

"Iruma-sama...This is the first time he handed it to me on his own initiative...Such happiness!" Asmodeus thanked whoever sent him this gift with much gratitude.