ELEVEN - Park Chanyeol

Date published: 211018

Edited: 220907

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

"Sowon-ah, the boys' basketball team leader, he is quite handsome and I kinda like him. But, he is younger than us." - Minjeong brings her both index fingers together. 👉🏻👈🏻👉🏻👈🏻

"Do you perhaps know how to get closer to him since you both are from the basketball team?" - Minjeong looks at Sowon beside her that didn't respond to her for quite some time.

Sowon keeps staring at the wall in front of her that has a television attached to it after the conversation she had just now with Sejoo. It was just a blank stare at first but now, it's almost 30 minutes passed since she started doing that and Minjeong couldn't handle it anymore with the reaction Sowon puts on.

"Sowon-ah, are you okay?" - Minjeong rubs Sowon on the back of her shoulder.

Minjeong and Sowon already promised to spend time with each other tonight just only for two of them. Like Minjeong said to Sehun, it was their girls' talk. She is completely all smiley since she got back this evening but all of sudden, she started to ignore Minjeong and now behaving like this.

After that one simple move Minjeong made, the tears in Sowon's eyes went out like a river. She didn't sob at all but the look in her eyes looked like her whole world already collapsed.

"Ya, ya!! What's wrong with you Park Sowon?" - Minjeong asked and she quickly hugs Sowon into her embrace.

"He— he—" - Sowon stutters.

"He who? Oh Sehun?" - Minjeong pats Sowon who is crying in her embrace on her back.

Sowon then hugs Minjeong's waist tightly and she shrugs her head various times.

"No, not Oh Sehun. He— he—" - She stutters again.

"He who Sowon? What did that person do to you?" - Minjeong patiently asks again.

"He said he is sick of me and he wants to end all of our lessons." - Sowon sobs.

"Who? I still don't get it." - Minjeong still didn't get it.

The thing is, only Sehun knows the lesson Sowon and Chanyeol got from each other because Sowon never reveal it to any of their other friends about that except for Sehun.

"Sejoo. Jung Sejoo."

And after that name sips out from her lips, she finally spills everything to Minjeong about them but of course, she skips some parts that are not necessary for her to know.

"You like that nerd, don't you?" - Minjeong claims after Sowon is done with her story.

"I— I— I" - Sowon stutters.

She closed her eyes shut to gather her strength before she continues,

"I don't know." - She then lowers her head, looking at her own thighs that she folds together.

"It's okay. Let's just sleep for today hmm? We will figure out your feelings tomorrow." - Minjeong consoles.

"Can't we just figure it all out today? I'm tired of feeling like this Minjeong-ah." - Sowon pleads.

"Alright then if you want. But first, let's calm down. Control your breathing. Inhale and exhale slowly." - Minjeong leads.

Sowon follows what Minjeong said and calms herself down.

"Alright. After this, answer all of my questions frankly. Only yes or no. There will be no "I don't know" as an answer. Get it?"

Sowon nods in understanding.