TEN - Grant Me A Wish

Date published: 210923

Edited: 220907

"After the night of that day we spend together,
for a minute, for a second,
not once will I ever let you go"
— (EXO-SC, Borderline)

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Earlier when they arrived, Sejoo already told Jaehyuk to head home first and he will send Sowon home later in the evening only after they finished with the basketball session.

But, Sowon never thought the drive Sejoo mentioned is a scooter! Out of many vehicles in this world, does it need to be a scooter??!!

"Come on. Quick! Hop on this now!" - Sejoo commands while patting the seat behind him so that Sowon can get on quickly.

"Aish Jung! Seriously?" - Sowon complains but she still walks toward Sejoo and grabs the helmet that Sejoo offers for her to wear.

"What did I say about calling me Jung again??" - Sejoo emphasises every word he said and he moves his face closer to Sowon that is so close in front of him.

"Aish! Alright, no more Jung." - Sowon gestures her hand indicating she will zip shut her mouth from calling him Jung and her another hand that is holding the helmet is not pressing Sejoo with it so that Sejoo won't come any closer towards her.

"Good! You finally learned something." - He smirks and backing off his face from hers.

Sejoo is ready to drive away towards their destination but Sowon still didn't hop on his scooter yet and that makes him frustrated with the girl.

"Ya! Quick!" - He pats the seat behind him again.

"I don't know how to climb that." - Sowon points her finger towards the seat that Sejoo pats.

"Aish! Rich people like you don't even know how to hop on a scooter??! Come here!" - Sejoo then pulls Sowon by her wrist, making her closer to him.

He then grabs the helmet from Sowon's hand and put it on her head before locking it making it produce a clicking sound. Soon after, he puts Sowon's left hand on his left shoulder before he commands;

"Put your left foot there and then brings over the other one to the right side. Hold my another shoulder too for more support." - He explains.

Sowon nods her head in understanding and then proceed to do with what he told just now and now she succeeds in hopping on his scooter. He then accelerate the pedal of his scooter and ride the scooter away to their destination.

But, the peace Sejoo got is not that long when Sowon suddenly wraps her both hands around his waist and hugs him tightly when Sejoo hits the bumper making him smile in silence. The contact was unintended but Sejoo trying his best to enjoy their moment together as they might not get this ever again after this.