SIX - It Tasted Like Strawberry 🍓

Date Published: 210713

Edited: 220818

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Sowon heard the sound of her room door creaking open when she gets up from her sound sleep while she is adjusting her eyes to the sunlight which manages to find their ways through the gaps from the curtain. It makes Sowon lifts her head from the pillow to look at who is there.

"Yes, Aunty Lee?" - Sowon asks her nanny.

"President Park is waiting for you in the study room, Lady Sowon. He said that he accepts no excuse from you." - Aunty Lee explains.

Sowon nods.

"Alright, Aunty Lee. Let me get ready first and tell him I will join him soon." - Sowon replies.

Aunty Lee nods and excuses herself so that Sowon can get ready as she closes the door behind her.

Sowon takes a quick shower in a fast manner and gets ready in instant. Not even 15 minutes pass by, she is already on her way to the study room.

Sowon knows it is not going to be a simple meeting with her father soon. Yesterday, she betrayed the schedule he made for her and on top of that, she overheard from the youngest housekeeper just now that Sejoo stayed for the night last night when she passes by the same guest room that Sejoo used the other day. As of now, President Park didn't know about Sejoo like how he is aware of the existence of Sehun in Sowon's life. Besides that, he also dislikes the thought of Sowon being friends with males and he always warns Sowon to not date anyone. Yes. President Park is that strict with his daughter.

Sowon takes a deep breath to prepare her mind before she pushes open the invisible designated door of their study room to talk with President Park.

"Yes, President Park." - Sowon starts as she stands by the nearest chair in front of the table that President Park conquers right now.

"Sit down, Park Sowon." - President Park voices with his cold tone.

Sowon gulps her saliva before she takes her seat. She has been creating scenes and dialogues in her head of how she can answer the questions that President Park going to ask in skilful points. At least that is what Sowon think of as of now.

"You ran from your schedule yesterday, Park Sowon." - That mature voice starts.

"Sorry President Park." - Sowon duteously agreed with their topic.

This is like the opposite of what she imagined before and Sowon cannot even utter the words she has been practising before she entered the space they are currently in.

"I don't like the way you act now Park Sowon. I never teach you to behave like that and how can you ignore Jaehyuk and his team yesterday? You should know that in whatever you do wrong, Jaehyuk is going to receive the punishments on your behalf. I assign Jaehyuk to protect and guard you but if you don't want to be guarded, do not blame me if the things like what you experienced in your middle school happened again."

Sowon's mind goes blank. She never know that whatever she did, Jaehyuk will receive the punishment instead of her. Jaehyuk never told her that. Now she feels like a useless young lady to Jaehyuk. Come to think of it, Jaehyuk has been protecting her for almost 4 years now but she never treats Jaehyuk more than just a bodyguard. She never talks to him or asks him about his daily life. In short, she never intended to be friends with Jaehyuk.

President Park observes the shocked face that Sowon wears right now and he understands well that Sowon is thinking hard about what she did yesterday and she felt guilty towards Jaehyuk. President Park smiles in silence.