S1 Episode fourteen- deeply in love

(Paddy pov)
I crawled inside, my palms all sweaty, heart hammering inside my chest. I kept telling myself that everything would be ok, that I would make it out alive. But, a part of me stayed doubtful, worrying that this was going to be a fail. And that it wouldn't just be me getting hurt, but y/n to...

I would hold myself responsible, even in the world above. "Y/n Its paddy, where are you?" I yelled, wanting an immediate reply. I had no time to waste, not when there were still rocks falling down. "I'm here" said a dry, mumbled voice.

After digging away at a wall of soft, breakable dirt, I saw her/him. She/he was lying down across the floor, surrounded with fallen stones, many much larger than the palm of my hand. "Don't worry, I'm here, your safe now" I whispered, crawling over.

Carefully, I lifted the weight off of her/him, and gasped when seeing the position of her/his arm. "Its dislocated" y/n said. "I...I'm sure Chris can look at it when we get out of here" I stuttered, not being the best in a medical situation.

I swear I was panicking more than her/him, when I wasnt the one in as much danger. "No, I'm not waiting. I need you to pop it back in" she/he said, startling me. "I'm 16, do you think I know how to relocate someones shoulder!"

"Of course not, but i do, so your going to follow my instructions" y/n whispered, coughing straight after. I steadied myself, taking a hold of her bad arm. "What do I do" "when I get to three, you pull as hard as you can backwards, then once to the left" she/he explained.

"One" I bit my lips, worrying. "Two" I grasped tighter around her/his hands. "Three" I pulled back, and once to the sight, hearing a massive click that echoed around the walls. Y/n screamed, absolutely destroyed.

"Are you ok, did I do it, what's was that noise, was it good, was it bad" she/he laughed, patting my on the shoulder with her bad arm. "You did great Paddy" I smiled, feeling proud of myself.

"How did you know how to do that?" I asked, curiously. Y/n shrugged. "I just do" she/he replied. "Well, it's pretty impressive" suddenly, a pile of dirt fell down on my head, making me sneeze. "Wait, it's... soft" I mumbled, realising something.

Y/n sat up, watching as I dug a hole into the ceiling. "I see a light!" She/he yelled. I said no more, just borrowed my way out, and once the the gao was big enough, pulled the both of us through.

My eyes squinted at the daylight, but it was nice to finally be free. I placed y/n's arm over my shoulder, guiding her down the small mountain. "Hey guys" y/n said, laughing as we approached the camp.

Chris ran over, pulling her into a hug. "Thank god your Alive" he whispered, making me smile. "How did you get out?" Lizzie aksed, confused. They all where. I looked to y/n, who answered it for me.

"It was paddy, he dug us out the top. He saved me" she/he said, hugging me immediately after. "Thankyou" she/he whispered, close to my ear. "No problem, I would do I again and again if I had to"
_______________________________________
(Lizzie pov)
I walked over to Hiddleston. "No need to blame yourself, see, there ok" I said, smiling. But he didn't seem all that happy with me, and I knew very well why. "Can I talk to you, in private" he mumbled.

Before I could answer, he grabbed hold of my wrist and pulled me aside. I'm my opion, that was little to far. But I suppose i deserved it after what I did to him. "Tom, look. I'm sorry I didn't tell you" I begged, but he stopped me.

"Who's is it?" He yelled, making me jump. I could see the pain across his face. I had lied to him, for more than just the days we were stranded here. "I asked you a question liz!" I wiped away my tears and answered.

"It's Karl's" I said, the words clearly hitting him like a bullet. He walked around, stressed. He raised his hands to his face as if someone would do when thinking.  "It all makes sense now" he mumbled. "What are you talking about?"

why you left me in the middle of the night! Why you went running back to him!" He screamed, water trickling down his cheek. "It didn't happen like that, I can explain" "no, I thought things were good"

"Please, things would have never worked out between us, you know that Tom!" I screamed back. "You dont know that, how would you, you ran" he spat. "Why do you care, karl loves me, And it's not like he knows about us"

"Oh that's just worse, you never told him that we slept together the night after your big break up" he said, stepping closer to me. Our faces were just inches away. "Tell me elizabeth, did it really me nothing to you" He asked me. I hesitated, and he sighed.

"Thanks, I think I have my answer" the man said, walking away. But I grabbed his shoulder, pulling him back. "I'll show you how much it meant to me" I whispered, kissing him.

He placed his hands around my head, as we pushed back against the tree. His lips felt soft but moist, the perfect texture. "This is a really complicated situation isn't it" Tom whispered, smiling. I nodded, still crying. "I know, but can't we just hit pause.

I really want continue where we left off" I said, pressing my lips against his again. It went on for a while, and it felt like heaven. I had forgotten what a good kisser he was. "Who knows, maybe Karl wont even want the baby?" I suggested.

"Miss olsen, is that your way of saying we should be together?" He said, in a deep seducing tone. "I don't know, but I think thats what I want" I whispered, unable to take my eyes of him.

"For now, let's get back to camp. We can discuss this later" I whispered. He nodded, and we slowly began to walk back.
_______________________________________
Word count- 1075
Are you guys enjoying the story, is it worth continuing.

Also, new question, who's your least favour mcu character and why?

Mines Sharon carter, do I even need to explain?