S1 Episode seven- Perfect

(Chadwick Boseman)
I awoke, the sun beaming down. The sky had opened up, not a cloud in sight.

When my eyes squinted open, I spotted a group in the ocean, splashing around. I also spotted y/n, having a water fight with Pratt.

It made me laugh, how they stumbled around like a crowd of one legged chickens. How hiddleston dived into the waves, and you saw the bubbles rise from under to the surface.

"Morning" Anthony said to me, as I crawled out our den and stretched. "Its a shame we cant put good in front of it anymore" I joked, looking around at the trees.

Mackie laughed, handing me a coconut. "I'm not really hungry, just need water, fresh water" I admitted. He nodded in understanding.

"We could do our part, we could find some. Maybe a river or a waterfall, anything other than the ocean" He said. "Alright, let's go then" I replied.

"Can I come?" Florence asked us. "If your up for it, weren't you pretty sick last night?" Anthony asked her. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I get travel sick, I'm fine now. Well... not fine, but... you know" I nodded, i knew exactly how she felt. I think we all did. "Ok then, let's go"

We walked off through the forest, using the little we knew about survivle to find our way around. Flo made Markings on the trees as we went along.

"Where were you guys headed, on the plane?" I asked them, watching as they thought hard to get there story straight. "I think I was going to visit my ex-wife and kids" Anthony replied.

"I think, I'm not really sure, but, I think I was visiting my best friend, scott?" I said, tredding over a fallen down log. They both nodded, before florence began to talk.

"I remember something from the plane ride actually" Flo said. I turned to her, so did Mackie. "Really, what?" I asked. "Well, I was sitting down, next to scarlet, and she didnt start to feel so good"
_______________________________________
(ON THE PLANE RIDE)
"I don't feel so good" Scarlet said, turning towards her friend. "Really, its not like you to get travel sick, that's my job" Florence laughed.

"Your probably just missing home, and rose" She suggested, putting her hand on the woman's shoulder to comfort her.

"I guess" Johannson replied. Yet soon after she began to get very tense, right before passing out in her chair. "Scarlett! Scarlett!!!" Flo yelled, attempting to shake her awake.

Florence looked up, she saw Tom Holland and Elizabeth Olsen staring at her, confused. Because when they looked around, everyone else on the plane was asleep, completely unconscious.

Lizzie screamed, as the plane rocked from side to side, and the rip set on fire. The seat became unstable and soon chaos had urrupted.

"Tom!" Flo yelled, reaching for his hand. But missed it, as the vehicle tipped, and sent them flying from side to side"
_______________________________________(BACK ON THE ISLAND)
(Anthony Mackie POV)

"Was I unconscious too?" I asked. She nodded. "Everyone was, exept for me, Tom and lizzie" flo explained. I tunred to Chadwick, my eyes wide open.

"That's seriously creepy" I said, shivering from fear. "Look, water!" Boseman said, pointing to a blue wall in the distance.

We ran over, and spotted a medium sized water fall, with a large pool of water at the bottom. Around it was trees the perfect shapes for homes.

"This place is amazing, and the water is completely fresh" Florence said. As we rushed down the hill and over to the water, we saw tons of huge fish.