S1 episode nine- The worst night of my life(part one)

(Y/n pov)
When I climbed up the  rocks, reaching the cliff, I sat, dangling my legs over the edge. I couldn't believe how beautiful the view had been that night, with colours so vibrant It could hypnotisize me.

"You alright?" Paddy asked, appearing behind me. I nodded, taking a long deep breath. He sat down beside me, and stared into my eyes, biting the inside of his lip. "Well I'm not" he whispered.

"In fact, I'm far from ok. I'm a mess" he stuttered, his bottom lip trembling, and tears racing down his cheek. I didn't know how to react, all I knew was how I felt.

"You know what, I'm not great either" I admitted, deciding that telling more lies was foolish, after all this time.  "It  really does suck, doesn't it?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Who knows how long where gonna be here?" I mumbled.

"I guess this our life now, and wow, what about school. We are sure going to have some catching up to do" Paddy exclaimed. "Oh yeah, I hadn't thought about that"

The more I thought about it, the more I realised he was right. Our lives really wouldn't be the same again. "I don't want to die here" I said, wiping the single tear from my cheek.

We then sat in silence, as the sky turned dark, and the stars put on a show. In the distance, we could hear the cooing of tropical birds, and the whistling of the trees and they danced.

The whole forest was in view from the edge, as well as the mesmerising sea, that crawled it's way towards us, yet stayed miles away.

I remember the air that night, and how each time I shuddered he scorched closer and closer, before placing his arms around mine. This time, I didn't pull away.

Everything had happened so quickly since arriving here. I just hoped this wasnt fake, the relationship I made with Paddy, Chris and Lizzie. I hoped it meant something to them too.

"Come on, let's go get some sleep" Paddy suggested, taking my hand and helping me to my feet. We then walked back to the others, and there small blazing red fire.

"Were heading of to bed" I whispered to Pratt, hugging him and then heading off. "Right, we need to build a new den" Paddy said. I shrugged. "I'm to tired for that, can we just sleep under a tree or something?" I aksed.

He nodded, so the two of us walked into the woods, a little further away from the everybody else, and reached a suitable spot under a large oak tree.

We cleared the ground, getting rid of any large twigs or bugs, then lied down, resting our heads on mounds of dirt. It wasn't ideal, but what was when stranded on an deserted island.

"Goodnight Holland" I whispered with a smile, placing my hands under my head. "Good night y/n" he mumbled back.

Little did I know, it would be the worst night of my entire life...
_______________________________________
(Paddy pov)
I awoke, and the sky was dark. Y/n was in tears beside me. "Hey, what's wrong?" I whispered.

"I don't want to talk about it" she/he mumbled, pushing me aside and walking off. "I was only asking" I yelled back, getting agitated by her behaviour.

"And I answered, why what did you want me to do, hug you?" She/he shouted, kicking a log in my direction. I didn't enjoy seeing her/him like this, all angry and rude.

"I don't like the way your talking to me?" I said, running up to the child, and glaring down. "And I don't like you" y/n mumbled, aiming for my chest, but poking me in the arm instead.

Something didn't seem quite right about her/him, it was as if this 13 year old was high. "Y/n how many fingers am I holding up?" I aksed her/him.

"How would I know?" She/he sang, walking straight into a tree. "I'm...im...im just a dog" she/he stuttered, licking her lips. "What has gotten into you?" I exclaimed.

I then ran back to where we slept, and scanned the area. Believe it or not, there, just beside her bed of leaves, was an empty bottle of Alcohol. "What the hell y/n, your a kid!"

"I was thirsty!" Y/n screamed back, clumsily falling to the floor then picking herself/himself up. "That's it, I'm getting Chris" I said, grabbing her/him arm and pulling her/him with me.

The normal y/n would have pulled away. The normal y/n wouldn't have started swearing at me. "Pratt! Wake up!" I said, shaking the man awake. "Chrisopher! I need your help!"

"What is it?" He moaned, his eyes flickered open. Then he saw her/him, and noticed the state she/he was in. "What... happened?" He asked, raining an eyebrow in concern.

"Well, someone" I say giving a look towards y/n "found a bottle of Alcohol or god knows what, and decided to drink it all" Chris looked at me astonished.

"She/he did what?" He yelled, waking up the very cranky paul rudd. "Can you guys taki elsewhere, I'm trying to sleep" he alsed. Polite, but annoyed at the same time.

"Chris, what do I do?" I aksed him, more quietly this time. "Why did you come to me, why not your brothers?" "I don't know, when it came to y/n you were the first person I thought of"
_______________________________________
(Chris Pratt pov)
I found it sweet that he corresponded y/n to me, but as I was also tired, very tired. "Fuck you" y/n mumbled, trying to break free from paddy's arms.

"Excuse me, y/n, don't say that!" I ordered, turning all dad mode on her. "I can say what I want, because I'm not.... dead, I'm alive and I can" she/he rambled on.

"Come on paddy, this is going to be a long night" I sighed, standing up and proceeding to walk towards the lake.

"I'm gonna put you in jail, just like my mum" y/n whispered. "Wait... i thought you said your mum was dead?" I yelled.
_______________________________________
Word count 1046
Well, weve got some beef coming. Hope you like the chapter, I don't think it's one of my best.

Vote, comment.
Have a good life xx :)