Chapter 60: IMAGINATION.

Start from the beginning

-You-
Come to my office after
class tomorrow.

Muzan let out a small chuckle, the prey was just going to walk up to the predator. "How exciting..." he mumbled.

-Meanwhile-
You laid on your sofa, you were just chilling in your apartment as there was no school today. You texted Muzan that you left your notebook, that had your notes on math, in his his office. Your phone vibrated as it showed you a notifiation, a reply from Muzan.

-Heehee mf-
Come to my office after
class tomorrow.

Your phone vibrated again, but this time it wasn't a text from Muzan, but from a group chat that consists you, Zenitsu, Tanjirou, and Inosuke. You were curious and decided to look at what the fuck was going on in that groupchat.

WORLDSTAR420
I FUCKING HATE THIS
WHAT THE FUCK IS
ASTROLOGY
IS IT FOOD??
WHY IS THERE A SCIENCE
PROJECT???

Tanjuwu💕
It's astronomy
Inosuke ^^

WORLDSTAR420
i dont give a fuck
astrology
astronomy
ass
idc, it can fucking
choke

💛Pikachu
He's pissed he got
partnered with asta
TWO DUMBASSES
TOGETHER
BAHAHAAHAHA

Food Enthusiast 🥱
Apes. Together. Strong.

WORLDSTAR420
FUCK YOU!!!

Food Enthusiast 🥱
Welp... you have
my WAP

💛Pikachu
Wet ass pussy?

Food Enthusiast 🥱
No u horny bitch
Wishes and prayers
This is a nice, holy,
christian minecraft
server u fucking
vermin.

You soon placed your phone on your coffee table as you searched through the channels of your TV.  "I wonder what I should watch..." You mumbled. As you well flipping through channels, your doorbell rang. You raised an eyebrow and got up from your sofa, you walked up to your door to see who it was. You opened your door, revealing Shinobu and Mitsuri. The two of them had plastic bags containing a road to diabetes and heart attack, aka snacks. 

You let out a squeal of excitement, "I didn't know you guys would visit!" you spoke out. "Well... there are no classes today so why not hang out?" Shinobu replied while Mitsuri nodded in agreement. You giggled, "Come inside!" you told them as the two of them soon entered your apartment. "What should we watch??" you ask, "How about horror movies??" Shinobu suggested, "Ehh?? Horror?? How about comedy??" Mitsuri suggested. "You know what, lets just look for a horror comedy movie." you told them as the two of them nodded in agreement. 

-Time Skip-

"Y/n." A male voice spoke out, you turned around to see Kyojuro who handed you a piece of paper, "What's this?" you ask as you took the paper. "It's a list of the people auditioning for the play." he replied, you then took a look at the list. 'Why is Tanjirou not here...?' you thought. "Well...It sure is quite a number of people." you commented. Kyojuro chuckles, "How about we give it a try Y/n?" he suggested. 

"Pfftt... Even if I'd audition, what role would I even get??" you replied, "You can be the main character, and I can be the detective." he suggests. "The female lead?? The one who dies in the end?? Nah no thank you, I'm not about to embarrass myself by just lying down on the stage acting as if I'm a corpse." you giggled while he chuckled in response.