Chapter 3: New Friends

Hello hello hello!! Here is the next chapter! I do not own TMNT, only my OC's. Enjoy:)

Verena's P.O.V.:

I would never have expected to be rescued by four ninja turtles, but yet here they are; right in front of me. These guys looked very strong, but yet their personalities are very different from one another. The way that they all were with each other reminded me of my relationship with my older sister, Liza, how we would talk to each other and joke around, it hit home in my heart. I was making small talk with the guys because I wasn't sure what to ask them. They told to not use their full names and to call them by their nicknames that they gave each other, Leo, Raph, Donny, Mikey. I liked talking to them, they were so entertaining with what they said to each other, and they made me laugh. Mikey soon made everyone something to eat, and thank the Gods too because I was starving; he brought us all a pizza and it was so good that I ate two more slices. We were all content with our stomach's full and we continued talking.

"Hey, can I ask you some questions dudette?" Mikey asked me.

"I guess so." I told him.

"So....where are you from? What do you do for fun? What's your family like? Do you have any siblings? What do you do for a .... Ow!" He stopped after Raph hit him in the back of the head.

"Geez are ya tryin' to make her head explode?" Raph said to him.

"What? I was just asking." Mikey said with a sheepish smile.

"Sorry about that. Mikey tends to do that when we meet someone new, which isn't that often." Donny explained to me his younger brother's behavior. Which by the way was very understandable since they weren't the norms on Earth.

I wanted to say something, but I was interrupted when I saw someone coming; this person was a little bit shorter than the turtles, but had hair, a lot of hair all over his body, wearing what looked like a robe, holding a walking stick. As this person came closer I could see more of him clearly, and he was... a rat! By the Gods, this was incredible; one of the most amazing things that I've ever seen. The elder looked at the guys, then straight at me with a serious look on his face.

"So you are the young woman that my sons told me about." he said to me with a wise voice, it reminded me of the way that Grandfather speaks.

I nodded to him, then I remembered what else he said in shock, "Wait a minute. These four are your sons?"

He smiled at me. "Yes and I am their master, Hamato Splinter.

When I heard his name, I gasped. "You're Hamato Splinter?"

He nodded, but looked a little confused. "Yes, but how is it that you..."

I pulled out the royal seal of my planet for him to see. "You know my grandfather, Riordin Ishtar." I said as I gave him the seal, and he looked at me closely. "I am one of his granddaughter's, Verena."

There was silence as he looked at the seal again; his sons were staring at him as well as I was. Moments passed as I wondered if he believed my words, and the guys looked confused enough already as it is; their father then looked at me again, only this time his eyes were gentle and he smiled.

"It is a pleasure to finally meet you Miss Ishtar. I have been expecting you for a while now." He finally said to me and his sons were surprised.

I was overjoyed and smiled at him. "Yes I know, but when you live a few galaxies away it gets harder to come. However, I am honored to finally meet you Master Splinter; my grandfather has told me great things about you."

"And I am honored to teach you, Your Majesty." Master Splinter bowed to me the way that me and my people did, with our right hand open, fingers together, and our left fist imbedded in the palm.