Chapter Four

Narrator's POV

Ivan was going throughout Chaldea hallway, eating and leveling up properly. With Master's foresight, he'll be stronger for the next Irregularities and Lostbelts. He did, however, find another case in his hands... Due to his battle against numerous class servants, he was being stopped and teaching every servant. Then another one emerged from the battle. Ivan had no idea he was fighting Ozymandias. The King of the Sun... They were both teleported to the Pyramid of Ozymandias' Castle. Ivan locked his gaze on the throne of the King. Ivan sensed divinity emanating from him. Divine...

Ivan : So you must be the King of Sun?

Ozy : That's correct Mongrel! .

Ivan : You've have been watching me fight?

Ozy : Yes. I wanted to face you Golden Warrior! You should be honored wanted a battle by the King of the Sun!

Ivan : I see... Then I shall entertain you for you a bit!

Ivan then transformed into a Super Saiyan, however he didn't use his prosthetic arm as a result. He deflected several of the king's solar rays. It came close to scratching him... Ivan, on the other hand, employed After images to perplex the king. However, the king employs his sun rays, one of which may be seen in the afterimage. The monarch is then punched in the face by Ivan. Ivan puts an end to the brawl. Ozy sat down after assisting the king to the throne to sit.

Ozymandias : You're amazing friend!

Ivan : I appreciate the compliment. But, your Majesty, why should I fight you?

Ozymandias : Many lostbelt servants were defeated by The King of Heroes. I wanted you to challenge him! What I needed was your brilliance and blazing light... That is why I require your assistance! Warrior of the Golden Saiyan! You've defeated a variety of servants, including those in Camelot Lostbelt. You're the most powerful of us all! Are you capable of defeating him?

Ivan had the king's approval, but he refused to perform it but he thinks about it... If he can defeat him, the ranks of the strongest will be able to turn the tables in an instant. The next day comes and goes. He joined Gudako Farming. He, like Gudako, hasn't run out of energy yet. Many servants put Ivan to the test: Saber, Lancer, Archer, Caster, Assassin, Rider, and Berserker. He's now just spending his time with Emiya Archer, scarfing down the entire meal using the artificial arm he was given.

 He's now just spending his time with Emiya Archer, scarfing down the entire meal using the artificial arm he was given

Ivan : This * nom * taste *nom* great!

Emiya was sweating from the sight of Ivan overeating... The King of Knights desired a duel with Ivan. to eat the entire meal in one sitting To put it another way, it's an eating challenge..

Ivan : Phew! I'm stuffed. That was great! Thanks Archer!

Archer : This is a lot...

"Terrifying and eats like Saber," the sentence imply.