Chapter Three : The Saiyan's Breakable Transformation

Narrator's POV

Ivan was walking throughout the Hallways of Chaldea...  He believed that his adult self Faced the Fairy Knights of Round Table...  In final facing against them...  Ivan knew it...  He was needed to be the husband of Morgan La Fey...  He's been a normal berserker than the others...  His Master Ascension double times would beat them.... 

He's help with Gareth,  Percival,  and Castoria was the remaining keys to end the Fae Kingdom of Camelot that lasted 2, 000 years ago...  With even Master,  Mash,  Cu,  and Muramasa... 
He's still remembers it...  He had become stronger for the next lost belt or any that deviates from time and alteration from time...  Until he's was broke out of thought he saw One of the Event interview BB.... 

??? : Excuse me Mr

??? : Excuse me Mr.  Ivan... 

Ivan comply with reply... 

Ivan : Yes?

??? : Can i do an interview about the new servant.  I mean about you... 

Ivan nods

Ivan : Sure... 

She introduced herself as BB...  A Caster Class... 

BB : Hello,  viewers! My name is BB! Today we got a special Person.  His name is Son Ivan or Evan... 

Ivan enters...  With his cup of tea... 

Ivan : Thanks for having me BB... 

BB started with questions... 

BB : So Ivan you're from another universe correct?

Ivan nods

BB : Then tell me how did that apocalyptic world happens and as you now in this interview...  Many servants that are contracted with Master wanted to know you well...  They are listening. You may begin... 

Ivan comply with Answers

Ivan : I came from that world as a Future Freedom Fighter...  But to the beginning...  There was a hero who was contracted with a Heart disease..  Or failure he is name Son Goku... 

BB : Journey from the west?

Ivan : yes...  But an alternate story... And universe...  The Z fighters died at the hands of two cyborgs...  Android 17 and 18... 

Shows a picture of the two...  Destroying the city...