Chapter two : The Ascension and Battle

Narrator's POV

Ivan was asleep in Chaldea quarters he removes his clothes topless until someone enters...  It was Mash...  And Gudako.... 

Mash : E-ehhhhhh?!!!!

His emotions was feeling of joy...   The two were blushing.... 

Ivan : hey good morning Mash and Master... 

He went to use his towel and shower there...  And then he used clothes beam to use Gohan's clothes...  Kanji inscribe Go means " Wisdom or Enlightenment" as kanji in his back... 

Ivan : Looks like time to eat huh... 

He went to cafeteria and started eating a lot...  And when done he went to master to show him where to enhance his strength and ascend.  He did got leveled up and ascended into his first they saw what needed. 

Gudako : A one million QP?

Then she nodded and ascended him... 

Ivan : wow...  I can feel I'm strong already...   Thank you Master... 

He was a gentle and caring person...  Gudako blush...  Does he have a luck on women? Ivan started to transform... 

They saw him shining

They saw him shining...  Golden aura...  Amazing they thought...  Then his aura....  Close it...  Only his yellow hair... 

As he went out of the door many servants wanted to face him

As he went out of the door many servants wanted to face him....  Such as Archer,  Saber and Lancer... 

Ivan : Archer?

They smirk

Archer : I called them because we wanted to see if you Future Freedom Fighter Ivan can face the three of us... 

Ivan  : I see... 

He turns off his super saiyan now in the simulation room few servants were seeing him...  The new servant.... 

Ivan : Then don't hold back you three...  I wanted to know what skills can you do even I lack one arm.... 

Ivan started turning into Super saiyan and started the battle...