Relished Victory

~Open rebuke is better than love carefully concealed.~ Proverbs 27:5

My phone is at 43% I can do this 😔✊🏾

So close!! UwU SO CLOOOOSEEE!!
I'm getting kinda sad now...😫😫

I mean—👀👀 at least y'all will get those surprises after this book finished!

But feelings aside— I started watching Haikyuu yesterday and yo lemme tell you, Tanaki is now my best friend! 😂😂😂 freakin love that guy!

3rd P.O.V:
_____________

Ralph reaches the top of Diet Cola Mountain and jumps off the cruiser. He runs and lets out a roar as he punches the crater's center with all his might.

As the mentos start to sink under his feet, Ralph continues to give it all he's got. "Come on! COME ON!!" The crater cracks all around, steam misting around him as he prepares for a final blow.

"One more!... one—!"

"Oof!" Before he could land the punch, Ralph gets knocked aside and slams into the mentos clinging to the rim of then mountain.

He shakes it off, lifting his head when a familiar sinister laugh fills the air.

"Welcome to the bonus level!"

Ralph looks up to see he is face-to-face with a giant, monstrous King Candy Turbo Cy-bug mash up. His face drops in shock. "Turbo."

Turbo-bug laughs again, keeping his focus on Ralph as he unwinds his tail from his legs, gesturing to his new body proudly. "Because of you, I'm now the most powerful virus in the arcade! I can take over any game I want!"

"I should thank you," He looks at his claws musingly before shrugging. "but it'd be more fun to kill you—HA!."

Turbo-bug lunges at him with a menacing giggle, making Ralph gasp out a "woah!" and roll to side. Turbo-bug yanks his claws out of the place Ralph was once before and smirked. "Get back here, little guy~!"

Ignoring the taunt, Ralph weaves himself through Turbo-bugs legs and tightens his fist as he runs.

"Have. Some. Candy!" Turbo-bug smacks Ralph with his tail again and knocks him back a few feet.

Grunting, Ralph gets to his feet and runs again. This time, he goes under the monstrous fusion and pushes him in the air and into the rim of the mountain.

Turbo-bug smiles gleefully before turning himself into a ball and rolling towards Ralph. Grabbing his legs and dragging him. "I'm not through with you yet." A pair of wings pop out of his back. "Up we go!"

With a jump, Turbo-big goes flying into the air as Ralph desperately reaches for the mountain.

"No!"

. . . . .

Calhoun struggles to fight off the Cy-bugs with only a pistol as they swarm the exit. Felix and (Y/N) push Vanellope behind them protectively.

"Ralph!" She cries out, her arm outwards as (Y/N) pushed her more behind Felix, her eyes worried as she watched Ralph in the air.

Calhoun soon runs out of Ammunition. She resorts to swatting away the Cy-bugs with her gun, but they close in.

"Fall back!" She took (Y/N)'s as she took Vanellope's other hand as they backed away.

. . . . .