Threats And Deals

~The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.~ Exodus 14:14

Hey!!😊😊 Almost 50 followers?!? 😭😭 I'm gonna cry!!

If this was a modern world fiction.... Taffyta would definitely be a teachers pet—

3rd P.O.V:
___________

"Or-e-o, Oreo! Or-e-o Oreo!" The Oreo guards walked in unison, synchronization in their foot steps as others stood by the doors and gates, their spears in hand.

. . . . .

Ralph mumbled with urgency as the donut cops rolled the cupcake he was in down the salmon pink hall and in front of King Candy's throne.

A door slid open, Kind Candy swerving around the three in his cart as he honks his horn and parks backwards to complete his throne.

"Sour Bill, de-taffify this monster so we can see what we're up against here!" Kindly Candy marched out of his cart as Sour Bill speed walked forward, climbing on top of the cupcake.

"Mm-Kay." He muttered as Ralph tried to move away, failing as Sour Bill yanked the taffy off of his face, making him scream.

"Milk my duds! It's Wreck-it Ralph?" King Candy jumped back in surprise, staring at Ralph in shock.

Ralph's eyebrows furrowed, waving his restrained hands. "Yeah. Who are you? The guy that makes the donuts?"

King Candy laughs, smiling big. "Please, no. I'm King Candy!"

Ralph raises a brow at him before looking around the hall, nodding in thought. "I see you're a fan of pink."

"Salmon." Kind Candy corrected, looking at Sour Bill as he rolled his eyes at the wrecker. "Salmon, that's obviously— eh, what are you doing here?"

He and Sour Bill squinted their eyes at Ralph in suspicion, the latter putting his hands up in surrender as best he could. "Look, your candiness, this is just a big misunderstanding."

The cupcake tilted a bit as he rolled his head and hands. "Just got me out of this cupcake, I'll my medal, and I'll be out of your way."

"Your medal?" Kind Candy giggled in disbelief, jumping up and wiggling his feet at the ridiculous thought. "Bad guys don't win medals."

"Well, this one did." Ralph looked to the side as he continued. "I wanted it over in Hero's Duty—"

"You game jumped?!" King Candy's eyes bulged before furrowing his eyebrows. "Ralph, you're not going Turbo are you?"

"What? No, no!" Raph shook his head, closing his eyes as Kind Candy waved over the guards, raising his fists up.

"Because if you think you can come in here to my kingdom and take over my game, you've got another thing coming—!"

"Easy, your puffiness!" Ralph snapped, cutting him of with a glare. "It's not my fault your children of the candy corn stole my medal."

Kind Candy and Sour Bill looked at him, confused. "'Children of the candy corn'? Who'd—?" His eyes widened in realization. "The Glitch! The coin she used to buy her way into the race— that was your medal?!"

"They did what?!" Ralph gasped, looking at King Candy in desperation. "I need that back!"

"Well I'm afraid I can't help you. Its-it's gone! I-it's nothing but codes now!" King Candy wriggled his fingers, his lisp evident as he got louder.

"What about the other one?" Ralph growled out. "Did she use it?"

King Candy raised brow in question. "Hmm? Her sister? She didn't use a coin, she never has! Her name always glitched onto screen— but that's not the point!"