Prologue : Part 2

Professor Ayanokouji's POV

I was finishing up some documents in my office as it was early morning around 6.00-6.30 AM. In a few hours, I would be traveling in my limousine to meet with a client of mine who had grown more interested in the growth and progress of the children that are currently residing in the white room.

After twenty years of paying sums of money, working myself to the bone, the experiment I had been paying sums of money for has finally produced the results I had expected to reach 20 years ago when I first started this experiment

Kiyotaka, my own son, the sole survivor of the 4th demonic generation of the white room, after all the extensive training he faced, has reached the pinnacle of humanity's unlimited amount of potential. With his success, I could finally fulfill my lifelong dream towards advancing Japan with growth the world has never seen before.

I suddenly heard a knock at my door. It annoyed me a bit but nonetheless if my Butler were to disturb me this early either it was something very important or he wanted a literal death wish.

"Enter," I said sternly as I heard my office door open slowly.

"Forgive me, Sir, for bothering you at such an early time. But I would never interrupt you if what I'm about to inform you isn't important." My butler said as he closed the door behind him.

"This better be worth my time, you should know how I feel about people wasting my time." I glared at him menacingly.

"S-sir two people are currently in front of your mansion requesting for your immediate presence

"S-sir two people are currently in front of your mansion requesting for your immediate presence."

Honestly this guy...

"Is this what you've disturbed my time for! You should know to send I welcomed visitors immediately. I have no time to waste on foul-mannered people." I said sternly.

My butler was visibly shaking but regained some of his composure then began explaining "S-sir I know your upset because of how impolite and disrespectful these visitors are to request presence for a highly influential person like you, but I believe we should at least hear what they have to say".

This is getting annoying. Do they even realize who I am?

" That's enough! You will do as I order and send them their way home. You are my butler, you will do whatever I order you to do!"

"B-but sir-,"

"Are you talking back to me?" I was starting to get pissed off by my butler's blunder

"S-sir the people requesting your presence are both dressed in uniforms. One of them seems to be wearing a military uniform while the other might be wearing a detective coat. They even gave me confirmation on how they come from the government and showed me their badges. I don't know how important they are but I think it would be a very bad idea to reject these visitors."