🔸Epilogue🔸

[A/N : I don't think so that the story is looking good

[A/N : I don't think so that the story is looking good. The story is not that good how much I want it to be. But I updated lovistapedia. You'll love that story too much].

_____________________________

Jungkook gave birth to twin boys. Both of them was adorable and both of them was now one year old and they learnt to crawl. Jungkook and Taehyung was sitting on floor playing with the babies who was crawling here and their on the floor. They kept the babies names as Kim Raewon and Kim Taejung. Taejung went on jungkooks lap and set on it his tiny little hands on jungkooks chest. "m-m" jungkook gasps.

"m what baby ?" Jungkook asks softly yet excited as his baby was going to speak his first words. Taehyung smiles at the scene. "M-mw-wam-ma" Taejung says. Tears of happiness rolled down jungkook's eyes as he hugs Taejung closer to his chest. "say it again my baby say it again for me" Taejung giggles "M-mw-wam-ma" jungkook sighs in happiness.

Taehyung Chuckles and boops jungkooks nose "Baby don't cry so much sweetheart". Blood rushed to jungkooks cheeks on how cheesy taehyung was being. Jungkook pecked taehyungs cheek smiling softly making Taehyung Chuckle again.

Raewon crawls on Taehyungs lap cupping taehyungs cheeks with his soft tiny baby hands which can be hidden inside taehyungs big hands. "D-d" taehyung looks at Jungkook who was shedding tears of happiness. Then back at Raewon "D what baby ?" Raewon giggles and squeals "D-Dwad-da".

"my baby bear" taehyung picks Raewon up spinning him around in air softly and happily smiling his famous boxy smile. Jungkook giggles at his little family. They both plays for a bit and then jungkook stood up going to make dinner.

Taehyung stood up picking both the baby boys in his arms going towards the kids bedroom. Taehyung kept the baby boys in cot tugging them in the baby blanket gently. Soon the babies fell in deep slumber. Taehyung tip toed towards the exit of room not wanting to wake the babies up. Taehyung went downstairs back hugging his huswife Jeon jungkook.

Being a parent is fun they said. But actually it's tireing af. Jungkook and Taehyung never got time to stay close to eachother since the kids took birth. Niya also tried to keep them apart. But they wasn't able to do so. This is what we call Kim's family. Which was now complete.

The end.

[A/N : I apologise to make this story short

[A/N : I apologise to make this story short. I hope you'll understand.]