🔸3🔸

Jungkook and Lisa was talking about some Random talks when the door of the class opened as a tall male walked in holding books in his hands

Jungkook and Lisa was talking about some Random talks when the door of the class opened as a tall male walked in holding books in his hands. He was tall having black curly locks beautifully falling on his forhead. He was wearing a Royal blue coat and pant as a white shirt underneath with a black tie. His deadly eyes was enough to make anyone pee in the pants on spot. His single glare was enough to kill people. His clear pale skin with a mole on the cheek and a small mole on his nose.

Jungkook was practically drooling on the Beauty infront of him. He came out of daze when lisa smacked his head from behind. His lips curved into a pout as he rubs his head with his hand softly while Glaring at lisa. She smirks teasingly at Jungkook wiggling her eyebrows as she knows what's up with her friend. Blood rushed to jungkooks cheeks he looked away towards the teacher.

The black haired male spoke in his deep voice which was enough to make anyone unconscious at place "I'm Kim Taehyung you can say me Mr Kim. Let's start the lesson now" he says strictly with a poker face as his cold and deep voice was sending Shivers down the spine. He was already strict and cold. He was a type of person who never tolerate any kind of misbehavior in his class.

All the students was scared of Taehyung would be an understatement. Taehyung took the marker and started teaching not even Caring about its the first day of him working or not. It's actually his Behaviour he is never soft to anyone other then his family and hyungs. Jungkook was feeling bored In middle of class he looks at daniel "wake me up when the class overs" he whispered. Daniel nods "Ok I'll wake you up" he whispered back.

Jungkook kept his head down on desk. Burrying his head in his arms Falling into deep slumber. After a few minutes the class was going smoothly suddenly he felt a hit on his head. He woke up and saw a marker on table. He turned his head upwards his gaze meeting taehyungs who was Glaring at him. "Is this your home kid !!" Taehyung scolds. Jungkook flinched slightly with Taehyung deep ass voice and that too scolding him. He kept quite looking down.

"I AM ASKING SOMETHING IS THIS YOUR HOME ?! DO YOU COME HERE TO SLEEP OR LEARN SOMETHING BENEFICIAL HUH ?!" Taehyung shouts at Jungkook making the poor boy flinch by his voice. No one ever raised his or her voice at Jungkook before. He was a free bird. Everyone was soft for him of how adorable he looks while sleeping peacefully. He now realised taehyung isn't one of those teachers who'll let him sleep. He bows his head slightly "I-i'm sorry sir. Will not do it again" he says politely.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and Indicated jungkook to sit down. Jungkook again set on his bench. "If this Happened again especially in my lesson I'll give you the Punishment.", Taehyung says strictly with a poker face. Jungkook nods understanding. "WORDS !" yelled taehyung. Jungkook Flinched feeling himself he'll cry out soon. "Y-yes sir I understood" he says in a small voice. 

Taehyung turned around and continued his lesson. Soon the bell rang. The classes went by as it was time of lunch now. Jungkook , lisa and Daniel packs their bags. Jungkook was awfully silent the whole time. Lisa and Daniel was worried "Kook" lisa says softly. Jungkook turned his head towards the source of voice "Yes ?" He says. "Are you ok kook ? You are so silent after Mr kim scolded you" Daniel asks worriedly. Worry and care was visible at both lisa and Daniels face for jungkook. Jungkook let out a sigh as he nods "I'm fine. It's just no one ever yelled at me. So it was new for me". Lisa and Daniel nods their heads understanding.

"don't worry kook. Sometimes somethings are new to us. But we can't always run away from those things. We are human beings we came in this world so we have to go through everything. You'll get good eventually ok ? Don't be sad now" lisa cheers jungkook up. Jungkook's lips curved into a soft smile adoring his friends as they never leave him alone in any situation. He spreads his arms for both lisa and Daniel. Both of them hugs jungkook tightly. Jungkook hugs them back softly burrying his head in Daniels shoulder. "now lemme show you my new friend Jennie. It's already lunch time" chimed Daniel. Both jungkook and Lisa laughs softly noding their heads.

 [A/N : do not be silent Readers Please]