🔸4🔸

Jungkook set in his car and drove his car back towards his home

Jungkook set in his car and drove his car back towards his home. He was happy to have a new friend like Jennie. They met her during lunch break. She was kind and sweet. Jungkook plays some music as his whole ride till home was Peacefull. He parked his car in the parking area of his mansion and went inside. He greeted his mother who was in living room watching some kdrama. He went to his room. He fresh ups and wore a oversized white sweater with a black shorts underneath.

He came downstairs as he knitted his eyebrows in confusion. He came towards his parents who was looking Nervous about something making him suspecious. "What Happened to you both ?" Jungkook asked. Ji-eun takes a deep breath to calm her nervousness. "Are you in a relationship ?" She asks. Jungkook shakes his head as no. Her lips formed into a small smile. "are you straight ?" She asked again. Jungkook shakes head as no "No eomma I'm bisexual" he states. "Great" both of his parents excitedly clapped their hand once In sync.

Mr Jeon calms himself down, he was worried and stresses over Nothing. "do you love us kook ?" He asked. A adorable frown formed on jungkooks face. He knitted his eyebrows in Confusion "Ofcourse I love you appa is that even a question ?" Mr Jeon chuckled and ruffles his hairs. "Will you do anything we say you to do ?" Mr Jeon questions again. "I'll do anything you say appa" jungkook smiled. Mr Jeon sighed in relief and took out a photo from his phone gallery.

"so we arrainged your marriage with son of my best friend. He is Mafia leader too. So will you marry him ? He seems cold and strict but from inside he is a bigger softly" Mr Jeon asks. Jungkook took the phone from Mr Jeon he looks at the picture of the man his marriage is arrainged to. His lips curved into a smile as he nods. Blood rushed to his cheeks."He is my teacher is school appa. His real name is Kim taehyung not V ?" He asks. Mr Jeon shakes head "His real name is not V. His real name if Kim Taehyung. So you really ready for this marriage?" Mr Jeon asks again as he doesn't want any kind of trouble later during the wedding.

Jungkook nods as his cheeks heats up "I accept appa". Mr Jeon and Ji-eun chuckles at jungkooks adorablenesss. They stood up and wrapped their arms around Jungkooks small body. They hugs him tight. As ji-eun pecks Jungkooks cheek "My baby is so grown up now. Will get married soon" she chuckled. Jungkook let out a softest giggle and wrapped his arms around ji-euns small Adorable body. "I'm still your small kookoo Eomma" she let out a slight laugh as she nods "Ofcourse you are my lil kookoo and always will be".

They all talked about some random things here and there as jungkook came to his room. The sun sets as the darkness consumes the sky. With twinkling stars and bright moon. The rays of moon Falling from window into jungkooks room. Jungkook smiles and went to balcony. He looks up at moon. "Soon I'm getting Married Mr moon. Take care of my parents when I'm not here" he says chuckling afterwards at his own sillyness.

He laid on bed and decided to text his friends about the whole marriage part. His friends responded to the message imidiatly. They all was happy for jungkook. Jungkook laid on bed fantasising his honeymoon with Taehyung. He faceplames at his own thoughts "I'm in need of some holy water." He says to himself shaking his head.

Ji-eun came in Jungkook's room. She walked inside the room as she set on corner of jungkooks bed. He kept jungkook head on her lap carassing his hairs. "Your marriage will be next week." She told. Jungkook set up straight he looks at ji-eun "Why so soon ?" He asks whining softly. "Cause your Appa is going to America for Two years. He wants you to marry before he goes." She explains. A frown formed on jungkooks face as his lips curved into a Adorable pout. "But what about you ? Will you stay alone ?" He asks. Ji-eun faceplames. "Ain't your siblings with me ?" She says with a so done face expression on her face.

Jungkook let out a giggle and nods. He kept his head again on ji-euns lap. "I'll miss you so much eomma" he says. Burrying his head in ji-euns tummy loving the motherly warmth he was feeling. Ji-eun gave a phone number to jungkook. "This is taehyungs numbers. Tommorrow he is taking you on a date. As it's Sunday tommorrow. So get ready soon ok baby ?" She says. Jungkook nods his head slightly. "I understood eomma. But where is he taking me ?" He asks pouting hating surprises. Ji-eun Chuckles "that's a surprise bun. Now sleep". She laid jungkook head on pillow and left. 

Jungkook turned around laying straight on his bed. His arms crossed  behind his head on pillow. As he looks above at ceiling. Jungkook runs his bunny mind thinking some Useless shits like. 'What if he took me to hill and threw me off ? , What if he raped me ?, What if he---wait kook he is nice guy. He won't do that." Jungkook scolds himself in mind for thinking such stupid stuff in the first place. He sighs 'tommorrow is gonna be a long day' he thinks as he turned around switching off the lamp drifting to his dreamland.

 [A/N ; This chapter I wrote in half sleep

[A/N ; This chapter I wrote in half sleep. I know it's boring]

•Kim's family 2• | VKOOK On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara