🔸 1🔸

The sun rise shining brightness and spreading it's warmness in the mother earth

The sun rise shining brightness and spreading it's warmness in the mother earth. Cold breeze hits his face. The curtains was moving slightly the sunrays falls on his face , his skin shining golden cause of the sunrays. He opens his eyes streching his muscles and set up on bed rubbing his eyes with his cute tiny fist. He blinks his eyes , his eyelashes kissing his cheeks whenever he blinks.

His doe eyes holding whole galaxy in it wanders around the room his gaze fixed on his brother who was sleeping beside him. A Adorable smile forms on his pink pretty lips , his upper lip was thin then the lower lip his bunny tooth cleary visible while he smiles making him look soft and adoring.

He stood up from the bed wearing his white bunny slippers with soft fur on its base. He walked towards his closet taking out his outfit for the day. He walked to the washroom. He looks in mirror and smiles adoring his own beauty. He smiles showing his bunny tooth and took his brush. He takes a cold shower getting ready for the university.

He brushed his hairs his bangs from a side beautifully falling on his forhead. He puts a strawberry chapstick on his lips making them look more shiney. He took his bag hanging it on his one arm the strips of the bag hanging from it. He walked down the stairs taking his car keys from the key holder. He walked towards the exit door of the mension but stopped when he heared a soft voice coming from the dining area. 

"Kook eat the breakfast first then go to University" spoke a lady in her forty's. She was small and beautiful. Her long Royal Blue gown reaching till her ankles she was wearing royal blue heels with some beautiful silver Prints on it. Her short hairs was reaching till her collarbones a small mole on her cheek. She walked towards her son holding his hand dragging him towards the dining table.

"Eomma I'm already late" Jungkook whined. Ji-eun turns her head towards Glaring at her son. She holds his ear twisting it a bit still not too much to actually hurt him. "It's just 7:00 am brat. Your university starts at 8:30 am. What will do so soon their ? I know you are going somewhere else before university" she complained. Jungkook's lips curved into a sheepish smile as he set on the dining table holding a knife and fork in his soft butter like hands.

"How do you know me so well Eomma ?" Ji-eun serves a sandwich on plate giving it to jungkook as she smiles pecking his forhead softly making him let out a giggle "Cause I'm your eomma bun. And eomma's knows everything about their children's" Jungkook smiled and started eating his food.

They talked about random stuffs while jungkook finishes his food. Ji-eun picks up the empty dishes taking them to kitchen keeping them in sink. She came back to dining and stood on her tip toes placing a soft peck on jungkooks cheek "Drive carefully bub". Jungkook pecks her cheek and nods his head slightly "I will eomma take care you too" she nods her head and smiles.

Jungkook took his bag hanging it on his one shoulder. He took his keys from the table he kept before as he walked to his car. He unlocked his car sitting inside keeping his bag on the passenger seat. He started to car driving towards the bus stop. He turns on the music. A melodious song by his own mother playing making him calm spreading peace. Her soothing voice making jungkook feel warmth spreading in his heart.

He drove passing by some stationary shops reaching the bus stop as he pressed the break of the car. He rolled down the window of his car. His gaze moving towards a short male standing on the bus stop "Come inside the car." The short male turned his gaze towards jungkook from the road. He let out a small smile opening the door sitting on the passenger  seat. He turned his head towards jungkook. "Kook" he said making the aforementioned look at him.

"yes ?" Jungkook asked. The short male with pink fluffy hairs giggled looking at the confusion on jungkooks face. "Thanks for picking me up. I am tired of taking buses everyday" he said his lips forming the most adorable pout. Jungkook let out a chuckle ruffling the boys head "No thank you or welcome in friendship Danie" jungkook drove towards the university again. A comfortable Silence engulfed the boys. Soon they reached the university. Jungkook parked his car in the parking lot.

Both of the boys walked inside the university. They walked passed the Principal office to the hallways of the school as they saw their one of the friend near lockers. They walked to her hugging her as she returned the hug with a smile.

She was beautiful her bangs beautifully falling on her forhead. She was tall and sweet. Her long eyelashes kissing her cheeks while she blinks, "Do you know two new teachers are coming to our university today ?" She excitedly says jumping up and down in excitement.

Both jungkook and Daniel shakes heads as no and chuckled at her cuteness as they asked her to calm down making the aforementioned pout slightly. "I know those teachers will be aged man's too like our old teachers lol" Daniel states. The girl and Jungkook let out a laugh. "Ok let's stop talking about those teachers and go to class before we get detention again. Lisa what's your first class ?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa checks her schedule she looked up towards jungkook "My first lesson is English" she told. Jungkook smiles excitedly "My first lesson is English too. Let's go together" he states. Daniel's lips curved into a adorable pout his glasses fixed on his nose. He fixes his round glasses with his finger still pouting.

"My first lesson is of Science". Jungkook and Lisa cooed internally at the boy before hugging him. "It's ok our next class is Maths. We'll be together in next class hm ?" Lisa says. "Hmph fine" Daniel walks to his class still pouting like a baby making both lisa and Jungkook giggle as well.

[A/N : I hope you liked the chapter

[A/N : I hope you liked the chapter. Vote and comment. Do not be silent Readers please]