Chapter 8

On hearing those footsteps and the way they were getting louder with every step caused me to freeze in my spot. "Oh Allah, who could that be and where are my friends?", I asked myself while being terrified of the worst possible scenario that could occur.

Suddenly the footsteps stopped and a screechy sound escaped booming throughout my surroundings and with that a dreadful feeling began to settle within me.

"Well, well, what have we here...", Said someone with a very strong but gentle masculine voice.

On hearing that my brain quickly jump started to figure out who's voice it could be but to my dismay nothing came forth. Who could it be and where is everyone else, Shahid, Luke Commander Damien and Leila? Oh Allah Leila, she was brutally injured!

"It seems we have got our hands on an Angel. Hmm, how interesting!", Said the same person as he laughed away at my situation.

An angel who is he refering to because I am not one and I don't seem to see anyone else here but then again it's pitch black over here and the only source of light is the one that is engulfed around me.

"Who are you and why have I been kept in here? Where are my friends?", I asked the invisible Man since I could only hear him and not see him thanks to the lack of light.

How I wish I could see who this invisible person was and on the thought of that the glow around me suddenly got brighter. How did that happen? I'm just an ordinary human, I don't even have any powers and nor am I an Angel! How do I always end up in a dilemma? Firstly I don't know where the glow of light engulfing me came from and suddenly it has now brighten!

"Now, now, Angel no need to panic there!", He said with a sadistic smile that I was able to get a glimpse of and with that he decided to step closer causing me to gulp in utter fear of what he might do.

As he got closer to the cell, the glow of light around me allowed me to get a better view of who this invisible person is and on seeing him I felt like emptying my guts out and returning back to my darkness but unfortunately I could not do so since I needed answers. Answers of my friends whereabouts! Answers of how I even got into this realm in the first place! Answers of too many invisible questions! Whoever this person or creature is since there hardly is any Humans around looks scarry and dreadful. He has black veins running all the way up to his neck and h-his eyes are c-completely b-black. "Oh Allah, please just get me back to my home!", I begged in my mind in an attempt that Allah may hear my plea and a miracle occurs.

"Oh you poor little Angel, I'm Gythe and you are being kept held in Thirío the land of Jinns.", He said in a booming voice and that snarky laugh.

"I'm not an Angel and why have I been kept here. What wrong have I done?", I remarked trying to hide away my fear.

"You seem to be a fearless one but how naive of you. You think you can fool me! You reek off fear and that is what makes you even more delicious.", He said sadistically.

"You ask what wrong you have done? You being an Angel itself is a great mistake and now I will feed on your fear and devour you.", He continued in the same booming and sadistic tone.

On hearing myself being devoured by him my knees nearly gave away and tears began to seep through my eyes. Hold on, I am not an Angel then how can he devour me?

"I am not an Angel! I do not even belong to this world. I was sucked into this realm of which I have no knowledge off then how am I an Angel?", I asked being utterly annoyed at being constantly referred as an Angel.

"It seems you are more naive then expected! Have you not given any knowledge of the fact that any Angel who enters Thirío has a glow around them and this is one of their greatest weaknesses.", He informed me as blatantly as though even a baby would know of such information.

I-I am an A-angel! H-how? Is that why I was able see the glowing book? Is that why I was seeing those dreams? Oh Allah those dreams, they made me feel as though I belonged there! As I got more and more seeped within the confinements of my brain searching for clues and answers I was suddenly brought back to reality by a loud bang.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys

Just as Ayanna thought that she has escaped a dilemma she is instantly thrown into another and this time she is thrown into Thirío the land of Jinns and Gythe. What do you think of him? Along with that she has discovered that she is an Angel. How do you think that happened? What invisible questions is she talking of to which she needs answers? What do you think of Ayanna's assumptions? Oh I almost forgot, above is an esthetic of Gythe do check it out and let me know your thoughts. Till next time folks.

Sam
❤️❤️

                                 *****