~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~

2 hours later I am leaving the Vet and on my way home with my new baby boy. Dash is his name, I think it fits him since he's fast as hell. He tried to run out the office 3 times already.

Walking into my apartment, I sit the cage down in the living room and open it but he doesn't come out. Getting closer I see that he's asleep, I decide to leave him there and go set his things up in my bedroom.

I am lost in my thoughts and wonder if I will actually be able to pull this off with Luca. If I don't do this my brothers could get hurt and if I do they'll still end up hurt. Luca is like their brother they've been through so much together. But at the end of the day I have no choice.

Luca has to die.

Looking at the cameras I see Ms.Dina heading towards her car and I notice the truck that dropped me off yesterday is parked off to the side. Seeing them follow her, I call and ask her where she's going and she tells me she has a yoga class and that I should start joining her. I politely decline her off and tell her that I need to speak with her on her way back in. She huffs like a child and agrees then hangs up in my face.

10 minutes later I get a call from dad, telling me to look at the file he emailed and have it gone by tonight. Which is another way of saying he wants me to kill someone. I read the file and notice that it's one of our guys.

Trevor Reid
Age: 33
DOB: February 2nd, 1986
Height: 6'3
Weight: 200-220
Family: 1 child, wife deceased.

Fuck.

Last seen: with Santiago Mancini.
Next Location: Warehouse 6 at 10pm.

I sigh and close the file this would all be over with if I just kill Santiago. There's more to the story on why he doesn't want me to kill him I know it is.

I look at the time and see it's only 5 but I need to start braiding my hair down now so I wont be late.

2 hours later I am done and just as I am about to put my wig on there's a knock on the door. Thinking it's Ms.Dina I open the door without a care about how I look and see it's no one other than Luca. I shut the door before he could even adjust to my look. Who the fuck does he think he is popping up at my apartment? There's another knock right as I hear Ms.Dina ask him what's he doing here.

Fuck. I open the door.

"Hi mom, and Luca what are you doing here?" Ms.Dina is about to speak before I slightly shake my head.

"I wanted to see how you were do-"

"Where are your clothes?" Dina ask and I look down to see that i'm only in my bra and some old sleeping shorts.

"I was working out before you two decided to pop up."

"What do you mean? I can pop up when I want. I am your mother after all." She says trying to hide her laugh. I wish she would hush.

I look to Luca and see his eyes roaming over my body and I cross my arms over my chest and he looks up. I give him a disappointed look. "Really? In front of my mother?" I ask.

"Sorry, I just stopped by to see how you were doing." He says.

"You could've called, you have my number."

| Devious Siren | {18+}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें