Chapter 9

--- You and Ari are at the station ---

"Its a grey Nissan 2010 leaf", you tell the officer who is writing down the details of the car.

"I can show you some pictures of the car if you think thats gonna help", Ari adds.

"No, we have enough details" the officer replies unbothered.

"okay look we know its not something that expensive but we are foreign students and we cant afford to buy another car anytime soon.. We would appreciate it if you guys showed some urgency", you tell him.

A senior officer comes by, "look girls, we already got murders to solve so please stop pressuring us for a second hand car"

You notice his ID card that says the name "Song Joong-ki"

"You do realise that you are supposed to catch thieves as well and not just-", Ari gets interrupted.

"Yes we do realise that and we are going to look into it, we will let you know if we find anything regarding the case", officer replies.

Ari whispers to you, "Is it just me or do you feel like throwing a hot cup of tea onto his face".

"would be lying if i say its just you", you reply looking annoyed.

--Someone wearing all black enters into the station and starts talking to the annoying officer--

"He looks like he could be a K-Pop star's bodyguard", You tell Ari.

"Maybe he is?", Ari replies in a doubtful tone.

"Your car is here", the officer informs you.

"where?", you ask the officer.

"on my head", the officer replies in an annoyed tone.

"i swear to God-", you mumble angrily.

"Its outside... this is the man who found it", he points at the man wearing a black suit and sunglasses that you couldnt take your eyes off of.

"Those are some beautiful pair of glasses", you word your thoughts.

The officer gives you a weird look.

"I said that out loud?", you realise.

Ari pulls you outside with the man who claims to have found your car.

You are both astounded by the luxurious sports car parked in front of you.

"we.. own a Lexus?", Ari finally breaks the silence.

You rub your eyes, "Apparently".

"I believe this is your car", the man assures you.

"ours is a-", Ari gets interrupted.

"Yes this is our car.. thank you so much for finding it. My parents almost got me a Lambo when i told them our Lexus is missing" You tell him while admiring the car in front of you.

"Sir this isnt our car-", Ari is again interrupted by you.

"Dont mind her she has a rare... disease? uh that makes it hard for her to identify cars." You try to cover up.

"I have never heard of that disease", he says while squinting his eyes.

"Because its rare", you tell him.

Ari is still processing as to what exactly is happening when the man receives a call.

"Yes sir, Miss Aireen Garcia is right here", he replies to the caller.

"Aireen Garcia?? How the hell does he know your full name?", you ask Ari in confusion.

"My brain cant handle this... way too many things to process... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?", Ari shouts in frustration.

"I believe this will clear all your doubts", the man hands Ari his phone.

"Hey the girl with beautiful eyes", a familiar voice speaks on the other side of the call.