Decision

(Another short chapter my apologies)

A couple days have passed by since she back-stabbed me.  My now ex-bf and ex-bsf are dating.. And she somehow managed to turn everyone against me.  Now even some of my other close friends have started pouring toilet water on me, throwing harsh notes at me, and the girls smear blood all over mu clothes, bags, and books.. I have a select of 7 outfits to wear to protect my other clothes.  Hannah is the one who likes to get physical after school now.  She likes to drag me as long as she can and hold my skin on the concrete on hot days.  I have several burns on my hands and face from it.  Thats just something based off weather, she's made me loose lord knows how much blood now.  

Her and my old friends tend to gather and start to kick me, punch me, ect; after schools, sometimes in gym when the teacher isn't watching.  You might be begging me to go tell an adult about this, but we all know that never gets me anywhere, it will just make my punishment from the bullies worse.  

Rumors have spread like wild fire.  Im now known as a jealous boy who can't even stand up for himself.  What am i supposed to do? Kill myself? After all they've done maybe thats just what I should do.  I lost just about everyone.  Maybe..

What if I just killed her?

Then i could run away, nobody would find me.

I could end her life just as she practically ended mine.

...

...

...

Its worth the risk.

Wait wait i'm not actually going to go through with this? I've thought of killing people but its just day dreaming its completely normal!  Its not like i've ever actually gone through with it! I'd definitely get caught!  Theres no-

"Hey y/n! Think fast!"

I quickly ducked down as i watched a car tire fly over me and roll after impact to the ground.

What the hell! A whole tire!? I started to run for dear life, pulling my backpack up front so it didn't slow me down.  I still failed to get away, like every other time, I either make a mistake and fall, or they catch up to me.  Whichever comes first. In this case they caught up to me.

They pushed me to the ground and started the kick, and shove me around the concrete.  My hands got scrapped up and so did the knees of my jeans.  I just lay there protecting my head.  If i moved they would hit my head then surely knock me out.  I don't plan on finding out what they'll do to me if that happened.

Finally they grew tired of yelling slurs and wasting energy on me.  And moved on.  I got up and continued my walk home.  Now i've decided, i'll just kill her.  I still have her spare key. She'll me stabbed to death and kidnapped in her sleep. Then i'll just drag her to the river in the forest behind her house.  It won't be hard at all!

I smiled to myself, happy to know all this pain was gonna be over by tomorrow.  The others would be scared of me by then.