Chapter 12: Daddy Issues(HELLUVA BOSS - Loo Loo Land // S1: Episode 2)Part 2

Y/N stepped out of the Limo presenting himself to I.M.P, Stolas and Octavia.

Blitzo noticing who the newcomer was immediately froze up as did Millie and Moxxie.

Blitzo: Shit.

Stolas: Your Highness so good of you to come. I'm glad you came---

Y/N: Save it Stolas I'm way to sober for this I only came to talk business with you. *Unfortunately for Y/N he add another thing to fear upon reading the part in the book about Angels not being able to get drunk. Does that mean Y/N can't get drunk anymore? Then again with how much alcohol he drank he always wondered why he couldn't get a hangover.* *He shook his head upon seeing everyone staring at him.

Y/N: Anyway sup Octavia.

Octavia: Yo Y/N.

Y/N had only 1 person he actually considered a friend or at least someone to party with. Y/N and Charlie may be over 200 years old (then again Y/N sometimes thinks they are even much older then that considering how time is different in Hell.) Nonetheless to them they're the about the age of the average 18-20 year old. By there appearance and mental age. Y/N was just the one who had to grow up faster. Anyway Y/N and Octavia use to play together and hang out together with even his father singing him the same song Stolas's sang to Octavia.

Y/N noticed Blitzo approaching him with Moxxie and Millie waving warning signs at him not to.

Blitz: um Hello your Majesty. My name is Blitzo the o is silent so you can just call me Blitz.

*he extends a hand to shake*.

Y/N: Pleasure to meet you bos--*I mean Blitz (almost blew his cover there.) I would shake your hand but the last person to shake the hand of someone from the Magne family well lets just say they ended up here.

Y/N says with pointed teeth smiling.

Blitzo: Right anyway we wanted to say your ascoiate Lux has been working very well for us with a top rate performance.

Moxxie: O ye-e-e-s he is very diligent and hard working.

Millie: Plus he is very charming and fun to have around especially when he teases Loona.

Y/N: That is good to hear. Anyway lets get this Loo shit over with. Stolas will walk and talk.

As the group walks into Loo Loo Land. Y/N notices Octaiva is more distant from her father and a bit more edgy then she usually is.

Octavia: Still can't believe you brought work with you dad. No offense Y/N.

Y/N: Look some things came up that were urgent.

Stolas: O how urgent can they be.

Before Y/N can talk he gets a call from Loona.

Y/N: Excuse me I have to take this.

(This where Episode 2 would then start at the very least them entering Loo-Loo Land I wanna save Stolas's song for later :3)

Y/N runs into a random empty stall transforming into Lux to keep his identity a secret.

Lux: Yo Loona whats up.