"I see. I'm sorry we came unexpectedly then."

     "It's no big deal. I can take Miss. Ayame to him. Are you coming along too?" she asked.

     Reiko laughed and shook her head. "I highly doubt he'd appreciate my sudden visit. If you could just point me to the quietest table so I can get some work done while I'm here, that'd be just fine."

     The brunette tilted her head, thinking about what the quietest place in the room would be. Truth be told, the Host Club was pretty loud since there were so many people talking all the time. "I guess the quietest spot would be with Kyoya-senpai," she answered. Most people steered clear of the male unless he was hosting.

     Noticing that Haruhi's newest acquaintance had dropped by for a visit, the twins momentarily excused themselves from their conversations to investigate.

     "Reiko-senpai, fancy seeing you here," Kaoru greeted.

     "Yeah, what are you doing here?" Hikaru asked, casually leaning against his brother. Their tones were light, but their amber eyes glanced over the silver-haired female carefully as though inspecting her.

     "I didn't come to request anyone. I'm accompanying Ayame and was just asking if there was an empty table I can use while I wait."

     Haruhi gestured toward a table at the back of the room. Kyoya usually sat there but looking around, she couldn't find the raven-haired male anywhere. "Kyoya-senpai's table is over there."

     "Haruhi, are you sure that's a good idea?" Kaoru asked her.

     "Yeah, you know how he gets!" Hikaru exclaimed. Sure, they didn't really like Reiko all that much after the fit she'd thrown the other week, but that didn't mean they wanted to see Kyoya kill her.

     Haruhi rolled her eyes at the two boys. "You guys are talking as if he'd kill her for sitting there."

     Reiko raised an eyebrow. "If it's going to be a problem, then any empty table is fine. I'd rather not cause any trouble while I'm here."

     "Really?" the twins asked simultaneously.

     "I thought you didn't like the Host Club," Hikaru said.

     Kaoru nodded. "Yeah, you made it clear we weren't on your good side."

     The silver-haired teen shrugged. "If you're referring to when you lot attacked me in the library, the whole situation was rather ridiculous. Tamaki's an idiot, but that's not exactly news. I'm just amazed no one's had him tested yet."

     "Tested?" they echoed.

     Reiko tilted her head. "Well... he's definitely not normal," she told them.

     The twins looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

     "You're right Rei-senpai... Tamaki-senpai's definitely not normal."

     Haruhi shook her head. "Knock it off you guys. Reiko, you can go ahead to Kyoya's table. No one'll bother you there."

     Reiko nodded. "Thanks Haruhi." With a wave, she said goodbye to the twins and made her way to the table at the very end of the room. Taking a seat, she pulled out her laptop and her notebook. She had to take notes on that night's assigned reading for the next day's class discussion.

     When Tamaki walked into the room five minutes later, he was shocked to see Reiko at Kyoya's usual worktable. "I didn't know you were taking appointments," he commented to the ravenette. Since Kyoya's primary role was director, the male rarely took requests. What was more surprising was that it was Reiko since she and Kyoya didn't have the best relationship, he thought she would've requested Haruhi or Mori-senpai if anyone.