"Was it him?" Honey asked innocently.

     "No, it wasn't him!" she snapped. She was trying to help them, but they had to choose today of all days to stick to her like glue and prohibit her from going over to people's houses.

     "Who was it then?" Kaoru asked.

     "It was Reiko-senpai," she hissed, hoping that the silver-haired teen's name would invoke enough fear to shut them up.

     The boys gasped. "Don't say that name!" Tamaki exclaimed.

     "I don't think that's a good idea, Haruhi. Who knows what she'll do," Kaoru advised.

     The brunette rolled her eyes. "It's fine. She just wanted to talk to me about something so I'm going to her house for dinner," she explained.

     "She invited you to her house?" Kyoya asked. His interest had been piqued. It was the first time someone was invited to Reiko's house. "You should go," he said finally.

     Tamaki looked at him in horror. "Mommy why would you say such a thing?!" he shouted.

     The dark-haired male cut him a glare. "We're in a compromising position right now thanks to you. If she can get Reiko's address, then we will be able to find out who we're dealing with and whether or not she is someone we need to worry about," he explained.

     Haruhi remained quiet. She decided not to tell them that one of the conditions of her going to the girl's house was that she couldn't give anyone her address. Instead, she took advantage of the momentary distraction and slipped away unnoticed to run to the main gates.

     "I had just about given hope. With the way Tamaki Suoh is I would've thought he'd keep you there another half hour," Reiko said from inside a limo.

     "I slipped out when no one was paying attention," she wheezed, out of breath from running.

     The silver-haired girl cracked a smile. "Sometimes running away is our only option," she said, scooting over while the driver opened the door for Haruhi.

     "Sir," he greeted, helping her into the car.

     Haruhi thanked him awkwardly and slid into the seat next to the second year. As the car pulled into the street, she looked around and immediately caught sight of the snack bar. She was reminded that she had skipped lunch that day since Tamaki had accidentally knocked her lunchbox to the ground during a fight with the twins.

     "Would you like to eat something? We'll be having dinner but that's not usually until seven," Reiko told her.

     The brunette nodded, her cheeks turning red when she was caught thinking about food when she was supposed to be concentrating on how she was going to save her friends.

     "Help yourself," Reiko said, gesturing to the bar.

     Haruhi picked out a bag of pretzel sticks and munched on them as they drove to the older girl's house.

     Reiko's house was at the very end of the city's wealthiest neighborhood. The few houses they had passed were all mansions and castles with beautifully landscaped lawns and front doors large enough to fit elephants. Eventually, the car stopped in front of a large iron-wrought gate. Haruhi noticed a large golden name plate on the center reading: Ishikawa Estate. She briefly wondered if they had arrived at the wrong place, but the gates slowly swung open, allowing them to enter.

     They drove down a gravel road devoid of buildings until the car pulled into the large, circular driveway of the largest house Haruhi had ever seen. The front lawn even had ornamental mazes complete with lion topiaries and in the middle of it all was a large stone fountain that spurted water high into the air.